Ever gone on a MTL weekend trip?

I've been looking at having an actioned packed weekend in Montreal in early May. I was just wondering if anybody has ever indulged in this city for a few days straight ...

Any suggestions on independent ladies?

• Like 1

I have, its a wonderful place to have an action packed weekend away. Stay in the old port, or downtown close to it. There are tons of attractions and restaurants within walking distance. My favorite place to stay is the Place D'arms hotel, fantastic fix of old world with modern. They also have a great rooftop patio and spa. My favourite restaurant is Garde Manger, in the old port. Amazing real food, great atmosphere, by celebrity chef Chuck Huges. Book well in advance though.

• Like 1

I've been looking at having an actioned packed weekend in Montreal in early May. I was just wondering if anybody has ever indulged in this city for a few days straight ...

Any suggestions on independent ladies?

I have not had the opportunity yet to indulge, but Montreal is a fun city to spend a weekend in. So much good food. I have heard good things about the ladies at Indycompanion and chatted with a few, so that would be my first choice if I were on Montreal and looking for some company. I know some of them visit here on occasion if you wanted to meet one before your trip.

• Like 1

Used to live for over a year; lots to do if you plan accordingly. You'll find some more info here: https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=34

But i do agree, stay downtown or in the Old Port. A few ideas of hotels:

the W, Hotel Nelligan, the one in the Desjardins Complex (i forget the name) but the list can be long.

I suggest the following ladies Sophie Lee, Sophie Beauregard, Banca Jaguar, Dyllan Wolfe but there are many more you could consider visiting.

This site can also help you determine what to do, what to visit, which restaurants to go to etc... : http://www.mtlblog.com/

• Like 2

Being a Montrealer myself, I can tell you that it is a beautifully city that has something for just about anyone. The suggestion of staying near and around the old Port would be a great idea. As for the other suggestions given above, they are all excellent depending on what you are looking for.

What you need to decide is what you would like to do while you are here: Sample the night life, the restaurants, the various festivals, visit the sites as well as indulge in your favorite hobby. :)

One thing I would highly suggestion, is do you research in advance and then I would plan it in advance as much as possible. As the festival season starts soon and with the advent of other large scale events certain restaurants and particular accommodation may not be as readily available for the dates you decide to come here.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

• Like 1

I had the best experience of my life with Roxanne Courtisanne in Montreal. I can't recommend her enough!

• Like 1

I'm located in the Lower-Laurentians, few klicks away from Mtl, by Oka beach. I also offer outcalls in the Montreal area, North-shore, and, of course, Lower-Laurentians, to St-Sauveur.

I would be happy to host you.

You have access to my reco in my signature, and contact is made thru here.

Also, if you choose to go in with an agency, choose wisely, as there are true diamonds in the rough, but quite a bit of rough...

Have a nice trip!

• Like 2

[quote name=Grass_Hopper;743334

Also' date=' if you choose to go in with an agency, choose wisely, as there are true diamonds in the rough, but quite a bit of rough...

Have a nice trip![/quote]

On that point, you reminded me i dealt with Nadya's VIP, one of two agencies i ever dealt with. I have to say i'd deal with them again, nit just for ease of working with the staff but wonderful ladies.

• Like 1