Last day for Prebooking Discount! Playful & Passionate Naomi Nixion is coming Ottawa!

http://WWW.NAOMINIXION.COM

@NaomiNixion

(647)824-2326

[email protected]

2urthtu.jpg

Well hello Ottawa, How have you been? Ready to experience incredible things?

I will visiting for the first time as an independent from April 30th - May 4th 2016, I have been to Ottawa once before about a year ago when I was with Mirage Entertainment, as Holly.

My big blue eyes and enchanting smile are what will allure you, but it is my charming & genuine personality, vivacious spirit, and mischievous mind that will leave you bewitched and wanting more.

a2z0ow.jpg

I am a busty & beautiful, well reviewed 23 year old. Who is a playful, open minded vixen, with soft, sun kissed skin, long shiny black hair, long legs and curves in all the right places to die for.

From dancing the night away, enjoying a delicious meal, traveling the world, sipping wine by the fire, or sharing some passionate time together, I enjoy it all. I truly believe that seduction begins with the mind. Lets tease each other with our minds and then let our bodies follow.

qwx3d5.jpg

Saturday April 30th Incall/Outcall Downtown Ottawa

Sunday May 1st Incall/Outcall Downtown Ottawa

Monday May 2nd Incall/Outcall Downtown Ottawa

Tuesday May 3rd Incall/Outcall Downtown Ottawa

Wednesday May 4th Incall/Outcall Downtown Ottawa

Donations

OTTAWA RATES

**ALL PREBOOKINGS MADE BY APRIL 29TH WILL RECIEVE $20 OFF 1 HOUR+ BOOKINGS**

**Lyla Special** Half hour $180

1 Hour Just a Tease $280**

90 Minutes $420

2 Hours Lets get to know eachother $540**

3 Hours Ideal Date $820

For extended dates please refer to my website or contact me directly. All donations are for my time, and companionship. Donations are not negotiable.

For outcall please understands a transportation fee will be added.

2089m4g.jpg

Ready for a Rondezvous?

For all bookings I require: name, email address or phone number (preferably both), the date and time you desire, Terb, Twitter, etc Handle if you have one, What you are looking for in a companion, a bit about yourself and anything else you think I should be aware of prior to our encounter. If you are able to provide a referral, please do so as this will speed the booking process along greatly, however is not completely required.

(647) 824 - 2326