Katinka's Massage

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I saw Katinka recently at her warm and inviting studio in the west end. What a delightful woman! She is very pretty with an engaging smile and a beautiful body that is best appreciated from a very close perspective.

Kat is a skilled in both RMT-like and sens-dual massage! Different muscles require different movements, and she is experienced and knowledgeable in applying the appropriate pressure for maximizing the pleasure of all muscle groups.

Her studio was lit by glowing candles all around, some of which were warming the massage oils. She applied the hot oils with her soft hands, and had me melting as the soothing ingredients were welcomed everywhere on my body. She is sensitive to your needs, inquiring about my massage preferences, and directing her attention to the areas that were most in need of her soothing and exciting touch.

She appreciated a soft approach for a mutual massage that quickly warmed us both, leaving us hotly panting. We finished with a shower together. In the shower, Katinka ensured that all the oil was totally removed from every part of my body, and opened up for me to give her a good soaping and rinse all the slippery wetness from her!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

All i can say about this woman is WOW!

I spoke to the brass club early this afternoon, after seeing their schedule posted and noticing a delectable new masseuse added to the roster. It was quick and easy to book, a few text were exchanged, i made sure that Selena and Kat were available together, and i booked a training duo.

This is my second training duo, my first was at CMJ and this was better. Everything about the brass club is immaculate and new, the girls are warm and welcoming, and everything just works smoothly.

They both entered the room together, and i was stunned, Kat was gorgeous, and Selena was absolutely stunning. We exchanged small talk and got comfortable with each other before its shower time. Showering with two gorgeous women, is soooooooooo much better then showering alone, every nook and crany on everyoe got scrubbed, some more then others.

The massage was fantastic, Kat was a fantastic choice for a teacher. They both have a fantastic touch, I've never felt so amazing. The body slide were incredible, Kat started, Selena followed, and i fell into a state of bliss. The flip is something i like to keep to myself, but it was better then the back massage by far.

Will i be back? of course i will. Will i see both? Together? Lord help me i need a bigger wallet. Katinka is for sure someone i will see again! Thank you brass club for assembling such an enticing roster of lovely women. Thank you Kat for such an amazing experience.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.