I have not met her but I know there are reviews out there. I believe terb and for sure on merb. For the later I believe she uses the name Keyla but you can find her by searching the same phone number. Please report back if you take the leap. Cheers!

I saw her.... That is her in the pictures but she has changed your hair a little and the photos have been touched a little but what you see in the pictures is what you get.

The experience was OK. She had a good attitude and was very friendly. I don't think we clicked very well as her English was not very strong. I did leave happy with the overall experience.

I may repeat, but as I said we didn't click. I could some people really liking her so I would recommend you paying her a visit if you like the pictures. Message me if you have any particular questions.

• Like 1

My experience felt rushed. She was also not as thin as in her pics. She was friendly and I did get what I paid for.

• Like 1

After a long standing personal mental debate of should I or shouldn't I, I finally made the decision to see for myself if Leyla was worth visiting. I have read many mixed review under her as both Leyla and on the green board as Keyla.

Well, I'm please to say she was worth the visit. I believe this is a case of things will get better with a few repeat rendezvous'.

She is without a doubt the girl in pictures. She is actually much better in person and looks slimmer in person. I would define her as a spinner. She absolutely looks young but we discussed that and she is turning 21 in May. Very tight body, nice and perky with slightly puffy nipples and a firm bubble butt that just begs to be grabbed.

Our time was slightly mechanical. I think this is partly because her English is not very strong and I have zero french speaking ability. I would call her a little timid at first but as she starts to realize you are safe and not someone that wants to get all freaky with crazy requests she starts to loosen up. Her hygiene is impeccable and she is quite focused on condom safety but not in a way that it impedes the enjoyment. I believe she wants to enjoy the session but until a trust and comfort level is formed she is somewhat reserved.

Her room was in a lower end hotel in mid town, but her room was clean and tidy with no visible signs of previous visitors or live in company.

I will most definitely repeat. I loved her look, I considered her to be quite friendly, contrary to other reviews I have read on other boards.

• Like 2

I recently visited Leyla as well. I agree that she seemed a bit shy but I enjoyed my time with her. I also intend to repeat and hopefully there is a greater comfort level with the next visit.

How are you guys able to connect with her? Do you pre-book? I've tried 3 times now to connect with her. Each time it has been 3+ hrs of back and forth texts with 20-30 min between texts until my window of opportunity closes.