No, Janis of Inner Image was there when they were on Somerset. She has long since moved to Montreal. She continued as a MA in Montreal but not sure if she still does. She was a gem, one of my all-time favourites.

Krista, if you read this thread please say Hi to Janis for all us Ottawa guys; if she still has family in Ottawa and returns occasionally maybe she can bring back memories for a few of us that enjoyed her so much! If she posts something on CERB I'm sure there will be a line up to see her.

Yes......Janice was a favorite of mine...she often wore this interesting shirt with wide hanging sleeves.....and she used that as an extra edge to tease.....

And she looked so innocent, you'd swear you could see her in the street and think she was just returning from the library or something. :)

Before the database corruption problem that set us back to Nov 15th, I received a PM from Janis from Montreal. Your user account may have since disappeared, so when you get back in, can you resend me the PM? Thanks in advance.

For all Janis fans I found to the grapevine she will be in Ottawa this week

She is a gem. Looking forward to see her.

PM for details

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Just visited Janis on Friday. Wow, how sweet. I really had an enjoyable time, can't wait for her to come back for s visit.

For those that missed janis she is back in town pm for details

I took a trip down "Memory Lane" today and had the most fabulous massage from Janis. She truly is a master of the massage and gives one of the best massages ever. Pretty sexy girl too :lovers:

Thanks Janis for a great hour and I look forward to your next visit to Ottawa.

• Like 1

Is this the same Janis on Frenchpee?

Way to bring an ancient thread back from the dead! If you look at the previous message, it was posted back in 2013, so whoever the Janis you're thinking of, it's not likely the same one mentioned here.