Well established,very much a pro and lots of fun. I've seen her many times over the years,great lady to spend a couple of hours with!

• Like 1

I haven't seen her for at least ten years, but I saw her at least a couple of times per year for the ten years before that, at Nevada and as an indy.

She always had fantastic natural boobs and was always very friendly and accommodating. The only reason I haven't continued to see her is her policy of always using a cover for the mouth part of the activity. Of course, it's absolutely her right to do so, but I prefer that activity to be uncovered.

Yeah, sweets available after desserts. One of my earlier experience . Petite, big hair, dark tan, and busty. May need to see her again since this thread started.

Funny how many of us have seen her in the past, for me around 7-8 years ago, had a good time, but for some reason have not been back. Time to go back and visit the quality providers.