Time to say farewell

Guest N***he**Ont**y

As I feel my usefullness to this board is coming to an end I am saying a good bye to all those on this board that have been friendly to me here. I have experienced some changes in my health recently that makes it difficult to see the screen so I must must reduce my computer activity. So Mod please close my account. Never say never you never know when I could come back. So for now I say chow!

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Best of luck NorthernOntGuy. I've read and enjoyed your many posts and you have a fairness and nobility about you.

I hope you will one day return if your health permits it.

Take care, and thank you for taking the time to say farewell.

I used to be a 'northern Ontario guy' so I've appreciated your posts and perspective. Health first and all the best! Hope you're able to rejoin us.

All the best in the future... your input will be greatly missed. It's been interesting to note that over the last short while we have lost a few long time prolific contributors and with each of these loses I think the community loses some of its diversity.