Velvet Monroe

Velvet. She's intrigued me since she first appeared on cerb. Her album here, and the pics on her website, were a total turn-on. Athletic, honed perfection, amazing abs and ass. Pure beauty. I had to meet her. I had some time free during a recent trip to BC, and she was available from her busy schedule in her other life, so we were able to get together.

I've had enough experience now in this line of activities that I'm rarely nervous before meeting a new sp. But as I sat in my hotel bar anticipating Velvet's arrival, my heart was racing, and I kept thinking I didn't want to disappoint her in any way. How would it be? Right at the hour we'd agreed to, she strode in to the bar, and there was no mistaking her, the confidence she exuded, her classy appearance, her sureness. This was Velvet. And now to see her face, framed in long dark hair--gorgeous. Better than I was hoping for. Real model looks, and an athlete's body.

Was I right to be nervous, I wondered? No, Velvet put me at ease immediately as we introduced ourselves, and headed to my room. All eyes in the lobby were on Velvet, not that she was showy or provocatively dressed, but just because of her. Once in my room, we opened some wine, and talked. Yes, this is good, no worries now, she's talkative and interesting and interested. And smart and articulate, into books and travel and exotic places. We have common interests. We connect.

"Let me show you what I'm wearing for you," she says, and strips down into her sexy lingerie. The body I had lusted over was now in reach, and I reached, and felt and kissed her lean, strong abs. Then everywhere. Everywhere was beautiful. Exactly like her pics, a perfectly developed body.

Lots of licking ensued, as I like it, and she returned the favour (cbj). On we went, as the time flew by, connecting now in different ways, intense and thoroughly enjoyable. She e-mailed me soon afterwards to say that she had had a good time too, and I appreciated that.

Velvet is a great beauty, and with her intelligence and skills, she's a joy to be with.

So thank you, Velvet. I'll see you again.

picture.php?albumid=1846&pictureid=11432

Thanks so much for your kind words. I had so much fun with you. So glad we had lots of time to play. I would truly love to meet again, let me know when you are in Vancouver again!

Love, Velvet Monroe:wink:

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.