Exotic Touch Danielle.

Anyone have the chance to spend some time with Exotic Touch Danielle? Was looking to meet up with her. Any info would be appreciated. Pvt message me with some info. Thanks.

Guest st*****ens**ors

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her, but she is well reviewed and a frequent contributor to the forums. From her posts she seems clever and articulate. Do a bit of research and be sure to contact her in the manner and at the times she specifies.

Jeffmac - just in case you didn't see the recommendations, here they are:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=E&t=217864

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=E&t=181547

One thing I'm curious about - do you actually see ladies - or just ask about them? If you are worried about pulling the trigger - Danielle is a great lady to start with. You've asked about at least 23 different women since April, and more then that, I just stopped counting...Go for it and enjoy!

• Like 8

I have seen some. I just like to be very careful. Heard too many stories of bait and switch and so on.

Really? Bait and switch risk with an established Lyla lady like Dannielle? In my view that is the reason to be in this community, to engage established Lyla ladies and stay away from BP and the like.

• Like 2

To be fair, most of his inquires are regarding BP girls. Danielle is obviously easy to find info about, but many girls in Moncton are fairly new at the moment, and don't have their reputation built up yet.