The final farewell Tragically Hip Tour

I was admiring my 4 tics I got for the final concert in Kingston and thought why not find out who is going to any of the Final Tour concerts maybe make some Hip friends along the way.

• Like 1

I got shut out as well, even though I am a Hip Club member. The problem is resellers like Stub Hub use software to purchase the tickets online. They get a shitload of tickets in a short time frame.

I would not pay reseller prices. I have seen The Hip many times. It would be great if nobody paid reseller prices and the tickets would be sold for less or the resellers would have to 'eat them'. I am surprised The Hip has allowed this to happen.

its tough to stop. To get prime Bruce Springsteen tickets in many venues - there is a 2 ticket limit and you have to show credit card used for transaction. That makes it a bit harder for the pro scalpers

The good news is that it seems the CBC is going to broadcast the last concert in Kingston. Get a good HD tv with a wicked sound system and it will almost be as good as being there. You can kick back in the comfort of your home, drink your own beer instead of the overpriced arena swill, and actually probably get a better view than if you were at the show.

It's kind of like getting oral by correspondance, but there has to be a bright side. ;)

The good news is that it seems the CBC is going to broadcast the last concert in Kingston. Get a good HD tv with a wicked sound system and it will almost be as good as being there. You can kick back in the comfort of your home, drink your own beer instead of the overpriced arena swill, and actually probably get a better view than if you were at the show.

It's kind of like getting oral by correspondance, but there has to be a bright side. ;)

I disagree, nothing can beat the emotional ride a final concert will have between the band and fans in a small arena in Gordon's home town. Nothing!

That is the difference between a good SP and masturbation.