Nicest bum.in Ottawa

Hi everyone,

Has anyone seen Alicia the Goddess? I haven't seen her in years. Has she retired from the industry. I can recall the good times I had visiting this SP she was amazing. Please send me a PM if you have any news.

Thank you!

Alicia is long retired and has a career now. She's in my top 5 either in or out of the business. Definitely miss her.

I can't say I've met all the ladies discussed so far, but I totally agree with respect to the ones I have met.

There's one I have to add.... She's not around much any more but MicheleMA (who was most recently with Vibe..) has an awesome behind!! She's also a great person and very beautiful all round.

NaughtyNatalie

Michelle MA

Carys (not sure if she is still available)

Peachy

MissClass (she's out west now but visits Ottawa?)

Dancers:

Bridgette at Barbs

Lea at Barbs

• Like 1

I just had the opportunity to visit with Tanya and I would like to place my vote for the best I come across and in close second would be Alicia the Goddess who's no longer around since she's retired...so we are unable to verify.

Another vote for Adèle Gall...although I don't know if my results are scientifically valid. Will most likely need to repeat experience to see if I arrive at the same conclusion. ;)

• Like 1

Adele, Savannah, Lacy, Katie (new) & Honey from CMJ to name a few. Not in any order either ladies :)

• Like 2

Max and Quinn from CMJ, and Tessa from Brass Club. This is not in any particular order and I love all 3 booties equally!

• Like 1

Got to play with Ella's on Friday night, and it was magnificent!!! Can also say first hand that Savannah, Katie, Pipes, Aeris, Dani, Abby, Lola and Ivory have world class bums as well! :D

• Like 1