Nicest bum.in Ottawa

Katie from CMJ. My hands are thankful to me for seeing her twice now! I can't put in to words how spectacular her bum is!!!

I could worship her ass all day !

Well, I did just that today! Ok, ok, not quite a whole day. :biggrin:

Besides Eva as mentioned above, I should definitely add Adele to my list which also includes, in no particular order - Peachy, Candyce, Breath Taking Vivian, Rosie Meow, NaughtyNatalie ( Natalie Wood), Nikky Fox ( Montreal), Teena@Mirage,

• Like 1

I have mostly been hanging out at the Brass Club lately, because of its discrete downtown location, the comfortable vibe and facilities, warm welcome and friendly service, nice cafe-bar with great sandwiches, and of course the extraordinary ladies, starting with the manager/owner Jessica, to the reception/bar persons (Angel, Bonnie, Sasha &?) and finally the amazing cast of over 50 beautiful and smart MAs.

So my very subjective favourites in the best bums MA category is limited to BC, knowing full well that their are many extraordinary MA's with amazing bums and many other attributes working at other reputable salons and clubs such as CMJ, Angels/Paradise and Vibe among others; as well as highly reviewed indies such as Breathtaking Viviane, Exclusively Mia, Jackie Gilcrest, and others too numerous to list.

Brass Club:

I have experienced massages with just a handful of the numerous beautiful MA's who work at Brass, but I also witnessed or talked to several others at the bar recently and reviewed the excellent photos from the BC website of each of each MA from its current roster.

I would hazard to guess that all MAs at Brass have nice bums, but in many cases I have either not seen the woman in person or I have not been able to assess this feature because photos on the BC do not always include a rear view.

Finally, my personal selection tends towards the more petite version of the derrière species, which are all firm, round and small enough to fit into the palm of my hand. I mean no disrespect to the other MAs who I have not mentioned and a nice bum is far from my first criteria in choosing a MA.

All of the BC's MAs mentioned below have cheeks that also consistently defy Newton's laws of gravity! I am sure, if Newton were to come back to life today and be given the opportunity to meet any one of these extraordinary women at BC, he would not be displeased at all that they have proven his law wrong. As we all know, beauty trumps science all the time under the well known BBB law (Beauty Baffles Brains!)

Best bums experienced more than 6 months ago at BC:

*Essence

Best bums experienced in last month at BC:

*Alexa, Jamie, Veronica & Zara (All new MAs)

Best bums observed at the waiting and bar areas at BC:

*Barbie, Francesca, Hailey, Mila & Naomie

Best bums assessed only from photos on BC website:

*Cindy, Diamond, Faye, Lacey & Paris

Edited by Manluvsex
Minor modifications to tighten up text and for clarity!
  • Like 4