Venus at CMJ

Guest **oo**e

So I saw Venus at CMJ yesterday. She's a natural beauty with model like looks. She's a blonde hair, grey eyed spinner with an amazing toned body, gorgeous lips and very sexy smile. She's graceful, caring and personable. The entire session from the shower to the massage was sensual culminating in a beautiful finish. I highly recommend Venus.

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again

Very pretty, friendly, and sweet - and very accommodating. She makes you feel she really enjoys your presence and company. She also is a clear communicator, just follow her friendly cues and you'll be good. Will definitely go back to her. Time went by far to fast.

Very nice session indeed. She is very beautiful and has a great attitude. The only thing I would add is that her description on the CMJ web site could be more accurate. She is very, very small, not 5'4". More like 5'0" or 5'1". Also, I won't get into an argument about bra size, but she looks more A than B to me. I did not ask her specifically about her background, but she seems to have some Asian features. In any case, those are all minor details since my session with her was really nice, and all within the reasonable MPA limits. Highly recommended.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.