My Love of Apple

Well I am now officially on my 2nd Iphone4 due to the phone freezing and then going blank and not re-booting for hours. So nice how a $700 phone works so well.

So to share my happiness with the matter please find a wonderful apple video:

http://mobilesyrup.com/2010/10/29/video-%e2%80%9cbanned-white-iphone-4-promo%e2%80%9d/

Guest ***nsut***jr

Emily:

That is too bad about your phone. (Yes Apple can really suck too sometimes)

Could it be corruption in the back up file?

Start fresh with a wipe of the phone and set up the iTunes new as well and do not add anything other than the out of the box operating features.

If the problem persists get them to replace the phone again.

They can plug that phone in and get a history of the crashes and can see that you have run it clean. If it works slowly add your apps and other content over a week. (lame I know but the only way to trouble shoot corruption)

I have a 3GS that works amazingly well.

I would not trade it for a 4 or anything else.

The apps are indispensable now.

Keep it in a case always! They are sexy phones but delicate. IMO

I have a bunch of Apple stuff that has served me well past and present.

Good luck with it.

J

Huge Apple fan here. You got a bad one but I am so hooked on their stuff. The iPad is also really great. Once you start putting your apps, the phone takes a life of it's own...

I am honestly a die hard apple supporter, but I am not impressed with their customer service to say the least. My phone is dead, empty blank how ever you want to call it. When you walk into a store with a dud product that is their's and they tell you that you have to call and make an appointment to fix it, that is so wrong on so many levels. As well it is nice to know that after spending money with them your business really is nothing, and you would think after 2 laptops and a desktop and all the iphones that service would mean something?

For once I cannot even bitch out rogers on the issue as it is not their problem.

frigging funny! Enjoyed every minute of it!

Well I am now officially on my 2nd Iphone4 due to the phone freezing and then going blank and not re-booting for hours. So nice how a $700 phone works so well.

So to share my happiness with the matter please find a wonderful apple video:

http://mobilesyrup.com/2010/10/29/video-%e2%80%9cbanned-white-iphone-4-promo%e2%80%9d/

Guest G***f******
When you walk into a store with a dud product that is their's and they tell you that you have to call and make an appointment to fix it, that is so wrong on so many levels. As well it is nice to know that after spending money with them your business really is nothing, and you would think after 2 laptops and a desktop and all the iphones that service would mean something?

For once I cannot even bitch out rogers on the issue as it is not their problem.

I agree, that is a shabby way to to treat a customer, and it's the opposite of what I had always heard about Apple.

That being said, I suddenly recalled the only time I have ever called Apple for support, it was a problem with a movie I had bought through iTunes. Couldn't transfer it to my iPad. After a hour and a half on the phone, they told me I would have to buy the movie a 2nd time and that might fix it. Nice.

Guest ***nsut***jr

Hilarious video!

Who the heck wants a white phone anyway?

Good luck with your phone.

My iPhone has similar issues every now and then. Since the upgrade to iOS 4.2.1, the problem seems to have gone away. Weird. Was it the hardware or the software problem? Time will tell which causes my problem.

Well it's not just the iphone support that sucks... my phone recently has been acting up. I went to go take it to the service center and they could do nothing for me because it was not water damaged or did not have any physical damage. There was a software problem with it. I did all the things they told me to do but still did not work. So i asked what would happen if I sent it away. They told me that it would be looked at and if they found a problem they would fix it. Turns out that they did find something and to fix it would cost 150 dollars ( I did not pay that much initially for the phone). I did have a warranty but it did not cover this. So anyways i just ended up getting a new phone. The lesson learned here is that the business that you give to a company these days means nothing.:|

Edited by quick25