Asian Vee aka Vanessa amazing MA!

Here is my first review... hopefully not in the wrong place. Looking for an experience with a smart, beautiful young Asian that gives you the right amount of attention? Look no further gents, from the first session I had with Vanessa aka Vee, I was awestruck by her beauty, great conversation and massage skills that know exactly which parts need more attentions than others. From session to session she seemed to retain info that we exchanged making me feel like more than just another client. I have already seen her five plus times and am happy keeping my business with her till she decides to move on. Never felt better and would definitely recommend her to my fellow lyla members!

Forgot to add a link to one of her CL ads

http://ottawa.craigslist.ca/ths/5647155309.html

Looking for an experience with a smart, beautiful young Asian that gives you the right amount of attention? Look no further gents, from the first session I had with Vanessa aka Vee, I was awestruck by her beauty, great conversation and massage skills that know exactly which parts need more attentions than others. From session to session she seemed to retain info that we exchanged making me feel like more than just another client. I have already seen her five plus times and am happy keeping my business with her till she decides to move on. Never felt better and would definitely recommend her to my fellow lyla members!BTW sorry gents if this ends up posted twice, guess my BlackBerry is as excited as I am.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/ottawa/asian-relaxation-massage-nepean-weekday-evenings/1137334310

Posted via Mobile Device

saw her twice at the spa on caling near the MMA/BJJ place. its upstairs, low profile, but on a floor with a few other offices. they must be used to seeing random men walking down the hallway.

door fees are...normal.

She has intellect, great smile, amazing hands. Like the sister spa on ...somerset...its all very business like. 'please undress to your comfort, there's a towel if you like." "would you like me to massage the buttocks and remove the towel"

when she got...friendly...and asked if i wanted her to continue...the temperature rose. shed been asking about my tatoos...and said 'would you like to see mine?' hell yes.

gorgeous body, great hands, but on top of the door fee a littly pricey.

• Like 1

If you prefer a massage that is more firm, something like a real RMT, I would suggest seeking another MA. There was no doubt that she is attractive and beautiful, but the massage is not therapeutic. I play lots of hockey and i like leaving with all my muscles relaxed, not just "the one".

However, if you fancy a very light touch non therapeutic, then by all means she is your girl.

I agree with the previous post, door fee normal, tips were pricey. No repeat for me.

Edited by JohnnyJ1981
syntax
  • Like 2

i have seen vanessa at her little place on bentley. i found her to be very cool and businesslike. good looking girl . no doubt but not overly friendly and overpriced.

I am an Asian fan and have been wanting to try this Asian for a while, finally saw her ad tonight and decided to try her. She was clear on the pricing and the options which were good. I took the best option! Needless to say I will see her again soon!