Sarah from Merivale and West Hunt Club rd

Today I wanted a massage but my regular Vanessa is out of town, so I perused some ads with not much luck as most MA's aren't quick on the replies. I decided to look up some of Vee's coworkers. Saw an ad by Sarah, normally I am more of a petite Asian type for massages... but figured I would try Sarah out... from the getgo she replied fast and was easy to deal with. Booked an appointment. The massage was good as the options were made clear, conversation in just the right places and even though she is not the same body type as Vee... wow I must say I was blown away by the firmness in all the right places. In the end I was so pleased with the whole experience that I gave her an extra $$ than was expected. I would def recommend her to any of my lyla members. Tell her Eric's review got you to book. Two great MA's near Merivale and West Hunt Club road.

https://ottawa.craigslist.ca/ths/5674392405.html.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey guys, not a fake, I posted a review there and here. Not everyone comes here. I am a newbie to this whole thing. This is my second review, give a guy a break here.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey gents, I am relatively new with reviewing, I had posted a review on CL and here for Sarah as she was good and thought I would share. I didn't see anywhere in the terms... having said this I have removed my review for her from CL. Nothing fake here just give all my Lyla members reviews as your reviews have helped this newbie.

Posted via Mobile Device

Vanessa seems to post all over the place with multiple phone numbers. Both her and Sarah used to be working at a 'spa' on Carling near Woodroffe.