Catherine

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Well I finally had the chance to meet up with Catherine. I saw her Batman t-shirt and then without - I was hooked. She made a visit to Fredericton and I was pretty happy about it. She is exactly as she is in her pictures. She is a lot of fun and her services, as advertised, are accurate. I actually decided to go 'all-in' and went with the duo with Rebecca (I'll put a reco for her too) and I was glad I did. It was a great experience and I think we all enjoyed ourselves.

I'm not one to go into too many details for a review, but I know I will be repeating, even if I have to travel to Moncton to see her. If you are thinking about seeing her, you won't be disappointed.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 9

Finally got to meet Catherine had a great time & she kept her promise on what i wanted.Will repeat

Well first off i couldn't really take at least a full hour or at least a hh because i didn't have enough funds currently around this time, and 15 or 20 mins was all i could afford, so i took 15mins and really only lasted about 10-12mins in bed with her tops, which was a little let down. But besides the low amount of time with her she was absolutely amazing and cute! She did have a bit of shyness to her vibe but that was ok and went great with my encounter and lovely time in bed with her :) Nothing but a great time and like i said the only positive missing here is taking more time with her. I do recommend her to anyone 100% just make sure to not miss out like i did and take at least a hh or hour with her, it will be worth your time and $ i promise you!

I seen this hidden gem with Sophia, just before New Years, All I say Im never disappointed, very skilled and tasty, then Sophia is just as fine as wine. Both are real treat. Bad news is I heard Catherine is leaving the business. If true she will be hard to be replaced.

Nope, she is not leaving the business (unless it's only in the future or later on this year) but i am suppose to see her again this Thursday at her discreet place in Moncton, so i guess she is still in business and that is great because there are so little amount of SP's i can really trust in this city, and Catherine is one of them! She is great and i can't seem to get her out of my head because of the 2 times i had sooooooo much fun with her :)

I went to visit Catherine last week. Everything was exactly as discussed. We kinda went over our time and it was me that mentioned it not her so that is great.

All Natural and very talented. Definitely recommend!

I saw Catherine this past Friday (Batman t-shirt)

Her stats and images are all up to date and accurate. No surprises there.

Not only is her face really cute but she's got a really great set of breasts. I can only imagine all the fun one could have with those beauties.

I booked for hh since it was my first time seeing her. But I was there at least an hour with this sweetheart and it was amazing. Was not rushed at all, and she seemed to enjoy what we were doing as much as I was... She also made sure I had gotten everything I'd wanted before leaving.

We chatted for a little bit before I left and turns out she's also quite familiar with nerdy stuff like comic books and the like which is a nice change from other high maintence girly girls.

She's really cool guys.

All in all, a really great girl. And gave me a lot of much needed affection. She's still on my mind this morning. And will be for a long time.

I liked everything about this girl, and I plan on seing her again ASAP.

I recently had the opportunity to spend some time with Catherine. This was after plans with another provider fell through.... I'm glad they did.

She has a great personality and was a lot of fun to be around.

Service is as advertised but we actually spent most of the time kissing. She's an amazing kisser!

I could not have asked for a friendlier SP. She has a really interesting background and we chatted about our mutual love of anime.

I can't recommend her enough. Thank you for a great time.

Guest S***by**2

She is cute, and sexy at the same time! The time with her is complete unrushed and exceptionally arousing. She has an amazing body with great curves! A+++

I saw her again this weekend. Really, really like her.

Super sweet and pretty. Such a fine and lovely lady with the cutest brown eyes.

Go see her ! Youll leave happy and more then satisfied. She'll show you really great time. And treat you like a king.

She completely Destroyed me last meeting lol... In the best possible way.. Lol still a bit shell shocked from the experience. Been walkin on air ever since. So so good.

Highly recommend this girl for her great attitude and talent. Hope to see you again soon Catherine.

• Like 1

I saw Catherine last weekend for the first time. The recommendations were totally on point. Beautiful face and curves in the right place. Her pictures are accurate.  She has a great personality, bubbly demeanor, knows nerdy subjects, and is quite smart. What I liked most about her was that she's a very PASSIONATE SP and by no means rushes you. After our session we talked for awhile and discussed a variety of topics. I highly recommend her. 

https://www.leolist.cc/d/catherine314

I'll note her ad says she might take a bit to respond sometimes. But she's worth the wait. 

• Like 1

I don't know about y'all but I was scammed. Told me to make a deposit. Now normally I would be super skeptical since I've been duped in the past but oh this one? This one's clever. Picked up the phone, had friendly chat, and even wrote the last 4 digits of my number on a paper with the date and her picture just to ease my skepticism. I was sooooo hyped up for nothing as soon as I confirmed the deposit: BAAAM the number you're looking for is no long in service.... LIES

Oh and she used pictures from an onlyfans account that wasn't hers @melababy. Wouldn't be surprised if some of these ""reviews"" were written by her!

Edited by sleezy_penguin
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, sleezy_penguin said:

I don't know about y'all but I was scammed. Told me to make a deposit. Now normally I would be super skeptical since I've been duped in the past but oh this one? This one's clever. Picked up the phone, had friendly chat, and even wrote the last 4 digits of my number on a paper with the date and her picture just to ease my skepticism. I was sooooo hyped up for nothing as soon as I confirmed the deposit: BAAAM the number you're looking for is no long in service.... LIES

Oh and she used pictures from an onlyfans account that wasn't hers @melababy. Wouldn't be surprised if some of these ""reviews"" were written by her!

I don’t think that is the same Catherine as the above reviews (Catherine 3.14).

On 6/16/2023 at 8:34 PM, sleezy_penguin said:

Yup. The exact same thing just happened to me. She's a fraud. I guess I can go to bed now and cry over my lost deposit. 

• Sad 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.