Tantric massage with Jennifer?

I've always been interested in this style of massage, so have been watching the Craigslist ads advertising a for women only service since they began.

Now it appears they finally have a female employee named Jennifer who can offer it to men, outcall only. http://newbrunswick.craigslist.ca/rnr/5683033922.html

I am tempted, but unsure. They have a legit looking website, but I don't know if they're actually offering more and pretending not to, or if this exactly what they claim. And if it is, if the massage is worth it?

Anyone booked an appointment yet, or planning to and will share?

EDIT: Added the link I never bothered to. And should probably mention that I've been desperately hoping it IS just a massage, without any extras or funny business, hence my asking. I really was hoping to just experience a well-done massage.

But considering that all 3 pictures they've posted so far in the CL ads have been easily proven as fakes by Google, I'm fairly confident this is just a bunch of bait and switch. Depressing. Please let me know if I'm wrong.

Edited by gordo
Just cuz.
  • Like 2

I had heard about this from a female friend who asked me if I thought it was legit. I said I didn't know, but was surprised to see they had added a female option (who doesn't identify as an RMT like the males).

Hadn't thought to check the photos, but if someone does decide to try and TOFTT, please let me know how it turns out.

I met her today.. she came to my hotel and gave a great massage. There is no extra funny stuff and is strictly a massage.

I would recommend that if you are just looking for tantric massage the she is really nice.

I booked using their online form and once confirmed by text/ email they send a face pic to let you know what she looks like... trust me she is a very pretty woman.

I'd say the face is blurred for privacy issues but during the massage she is in her underwear. But like I said before everything is legit and no extra stuff.

• Like 2

Two quick questions. I know you said there were no extras, but did anything feel different from a regular massage? Is she any good with deep tissue?

I didn't ask for a deep tissue so I can't speak to that. The massage I received was light to medium pressure and relaxing.

You should google what a tantric massage is and watch some videos and that will steer you into what a my session was like. I go for regular therapeutic deep tissue massages all the time and this is a different massage experience completely.

I'd say if you have some extra cash to burn give this a shot you might like or hate it but won't know until you go for yourself.

• Like 2

I emailed them asking if they had any pics.... Never got a reply just wondering if there is any pics out there of the girls that are working for them?

Agree with the other post that you won't get any pictures just because you ask for them... you have to officially book then they will send a pic. They aren't just going to send pics with no booking.

Well I personally wouldn't book time with a girl unless I seen what she looks like, they can blur out the face if needed...I'm just surprised they don't have pics to go buy

I agree and definitely wouldn't book with an SP that didn't have any photos either... but this tantra massage is from what I experienced a legit business so when taken in that context if I walked into let's say massage addicts massage chain I wouldnt ask if I could see the girl first to give her a look over... there isn't any extras so treat it like the first time you book a therapeutic massage at a spa.

I only saw her once so if someone knows if circumstances have changed please pm me. I had a great time but I like extras for the price they ask

• Like 2