Delightful Massage-Craigslist

Just wondering if anyone has taken a chance and seen the woman from this ad:

http://winnipeg.craigslist.ca/ths/5685771092.html

I normally am sceptical of Craigslist, but was hoping someome might have some positive (or negative) feedback.

Have emailed her and though very few words were exchanged thus far on her part, so far no real red flags. Just thought I would check in with the site. Thx.

Kat/Alley Kat absolutely has a degree in marketing. He/she has extremely clever ads, changes up the wording, and confuses regulars with unique ads. I'm not sure why, as it must receive a lot of responses from the same men who have been temporarily fooled. Being fooled on email is one thing, being fooled in person by discovering a package down below is another.

That is definitely Alley Kat. She tends to use certain words and phrases that give her away. IHowever, I believe she is post-op, so there would be no package.

I raised the issue of deceptive advertising by transgendered SPs in the General Discussion Forum a couple of months ago. I don't understand why Alley Kat and Gizelle don't disclose their status, but many posters in that thread seemed to be OK with not disclosing.

• Like 1

I can't beleive that they don't disclose their gender or transgender. I have no problem with them and or people who are inclined to be interested in that. But it is not my thing. Why trick people who are not interested in you to show up. I would just leave. But others may become angry and violent so really they are encouraging an unsafe situation for themselves. I think this warrants more conversation. There are customers for them. Why not cater to that. Why try to trick people.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Horndog and fresh. Being a homophobe, I just don't understand why they don't disclose the truth about their born sex organs.

I agree. Since we are going for different kinds of service. It will be a total turn off. Its not like we are meeting for social events.

I realise being a provider and posting in here I may get flak... but I'm ok with that hehe

*if* a person is post op.. and physically *is* female (or other way around I suppose) what is there to 'disclose'?

If they have not got the surgery then h3ll yes they should hehe ...could easily cater to an entire clientele who are actually interested in seeing someone who is 'both' s3xes (at least anatomically hehe.....unless they don't actually plan on meeting anyone ;)

*to avoid getting flagged... they could just use acronyms or something.. but I found (used to advertise on CL myself) *any* ad of that nature.. mine included... were flagged/removed all the time..a few times a day *sigh* likely from other providers who didn't want the competition ;)

• Like 2