Sadie Banks

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Sadie, formerly known as Skylar Heart and I have been in contact for a couple of years now. Unfortunately, due to my unfamiliarity with the spa settings, I had been reluctant to venture out to the unknown to see her. This weekend, after gathering enough courage, I dropped by Vibe to see the lovely Sadie Banks, and.... I was blown away by how beautiful and gorgeous Sadie was! Now I am kicking myself for not seeing her earlier! :icon_frown:

picture.php?albumid=11810&pictureid=80733

Sadie is indeed a DDG with what I would call a perfect physique and a stunning body. As the OP describes, she knows how to give that 'come hither' look, sexy, sensual and seductive all at the same time. I lost count of how many times I uttered "You're so beautiful!" and "You should be a movie star!" to which she shyly acknowledged with a "Thank you" and a sweet smile.

Started out with a SF2, we had lots of fun soaping up and feeling each other's body. Hugging and exchanging some DFK's with this beauty was so gratifying. I was elated when Sadie accepted my offer of a massage. It was heavenly to feel and caress this amazing body - so tight, toned and smooth to touch! My touching, caressing and orally pleasing her seemed to have attained the desired results. She was eager to return the favor and worked her magic, slowly and steadily, and was soon able to take me to heaven and back! Wow, what a sensual and satisfying journey! :icon_biggrin: I have absolutely no doubt that I will go back to see this beauty again.

This was my first visit to Vibe. I was surprised to find that it was so nicely decorated and with such a pleasant atmosphere.

It's been just over a year since I last saw Sadie. Saw that she was gone for a while and on her twitter feed. She mentioned that she was now indy and is hosting at CMJ East still close to her previous location so that her loyal customers can continue seeing her. She just released a new album that shows her beautiful face and body off.

I had time free after work and text her to see if she free and luckly she was :).

I arrived on time but just barely as traffic was bad. She welcomed me at the door in a sexy outfit and high heels. She looked different then when I saw her last. Her hair is now back to her natural colour, a brunette, which I think suits her better. She is DDG and sexier then ever. She lead me to the room and gave me a bug hug and kiss. We chatted for a few minutes to catch up. and quickly got undressed and into the shower.

Seems like old times. she has a nice petite slim tanned body. But her face is very beautiful, great smile and nice big eyes. We cleaned each other up and got back on the table to have some fun. As always she knows how massage and run her fingers over your body, tickling your senses. Then body slides and more body slides. It is amazing to see her perfect little body gliding over your back. Then she asked me to turn over. This is where the fun begins, as she massages from different angles and positions. But here I can see her beautiful face and sexy smile as she massages me. She enjoys what she does. She teased me for a long time and like before, she decides when I finish. She left me twitching for a few minutes, and came back and cleaned me up. We chatted a bit more and returned for a clean up shower.

Like it's been said, she is a very petite sexy DDG spinner. She can hold a conversation and is very client oriented. She wants you to leave happy and she wants you to return back for more. If you haven't seen her yet. What are you waiting for. She's better now that she is independent.

I saw Sadie and she's out of this world. She is absolutely smoking hot. She's just so chill and sexy. Every touch, kiss, and action feels completely legit; you forget that you're at a parlour when you're with her. I won't get into details, as YMM definitely V, but man, what a rush! She told me that she's looking to build up her west end clientele at CMJ, so I'll be selfless and give her one of the highest recommendations that I can (and I've had a lot of fun recently). ;) Sadie is absolutely worth it, guys.

• Thanks 1

It's hard to post a recommendation when you're feeling speechless, but speechless is exactly how I feel after my session just now with the gorgeous Sadie. Let me try to find the words...

Spectacular. There it is. Spectacular beauty, as I and others on here have mentioned, of the jaw-dropping variety. Facially a stunner. A beautiful fit body, athletic and toned. Great legs, beautiful back, awe-inspiring bum, and nice perky tits.

Spectacular skills, both as a massage artist and as a massage recipient. She enjoys being massaged, appropriately, and the enjoyment shows, and that makes the experience all the better. The feel of that body....that's what left me speechless and stammering my appreciation. Then she takes over and shows her complete mastery of the art. Stratospheric....

Spectacular personality. Sweet, attentive, interested and interesting, she knows exactly what to do and how to do it. And I love to hear her laugh, to feel her having fun.

We figure that it's been well over a year, maybe two, since I last saw her, but she's better than ever. I won't let much time go by again until my next visit; in fact, I'm already arranging it. This woman's a gem. My enthusiasm is entirely genuine, just like Sadie.

picture.php?albumid=13215&pictureid=90359

Been close to a year since we last met. Had some free time after work and saw that she was free so I booked her. She is back at Vibe spa. When I arrived Kristie opened the door an dlead me to one of the Spa rooms.  It was very nice, they had all been redone recently and the showers are very nice. A few minutes later Sadie appeared at the door looking as beautiful as ever, she had her hair in a pony tail and was in very high heels. She had a big smile on her face and looked happy to see me. She gave me a nice hug and kiss.  She started to hug me and undress me a the same time. I helped her out of her outfit and she stepped out of her high heels. Now she is back to her petite height.  She recently had breast enhancements and they look great on her. Now she is a DDG busty spinner. They look very sexy on her. We got into the shower where we kissed each and had some soapy fun. Since we had already met several times before, she was comfortable with me. 🙂

She is a lot of fun in the shower.  Then back to the table we go, I got into position and she laid a big fluffy towel on me to make sure I was dry. Mean while, she heating up the bottle of oil before using it. This is first class treatment 🙂 She began to give me a nice firm massage, using her elbows to get additional pressure into my knots.  Then some nice body slides. She looks amazing in the mirror gliding on my back. She always has this sexy smile and sexy looking eyes as she teases me.  A few kisses and ear nibbles to keep me arouse.  Then I asked her if she wanted a massage and she said yes 🙂 She got into position where I gave her a nice full body massage, which she enjoyed.  I thought I was putting her to sleep. 

Then it was my turn to get the rest of my massage.  she oiled herself and begin with some sexy body slides, using all her assets to the fullest. She sat on stomach and massaged me several angles.  She looked so sexy glistening in oil above me.   She has one of the most beautiful face I've seen so far I've seen as far as MA's in Ottawa.  After a long teasing session, I exploded and was left quivering for a few minutes, she cleaned me up and we cuddled and chatted for a few minutes.  It was time  to take another cleanup shower. We got dress and she lead me to the door. A few more kisses and we said our good byes.  Till next time.  If you haven't met her yet, you should,  and if you have met her, I'm sure that you have already repeated 🙂

• Like 1

What a beauty! Gorgeous face, the eyes to get lost in, the smile and the laugh. Sadie has an exquisite bidy, fit and firm and beautiful, and as I mentioned before is a definite candidate for Best Bum on the Planet.

There used to be a category you could use in reco's, "I would see her every day if I could." That applies to Sadie, no doubt about it. Perfect touch, perfect body, amazing babe. 

• Like 1

I know that Sadie has received many stellar recommendations but I wanted to had my voice to the mix. 

I met Sadie twice over the last year and both times were memorable. She has the most beautiful body I have had a chance to see with my own eyes. 

Her service is impeccable. From the moment she greets you at the door to the shower (oh that looks she gives you when she squats to wash your legs) to when she dries you up when you first get on the table... and everything else after that. 

She knows how to get you to the edge. Last time I saw her, my fingers went numb. I think all the blood left to go elsewhere.  

Truly incredible experience. 

• Like 1

This time it's been less then a year since I've seen her. I've been seeing many new girls recently and have had fun. But there is always something special about seeing someone you have seen many time before and have great chemistry with.  So I decided to see Sadie today first thing in the morning. I though it would be a great way to start the long weekend. I booked my time and headed over. Got to Vibe with a few minutes to spare. Sadie answered the door, looking as beautiful as every. 

she led me into one of the Spa rooms. We chatted a bit as we undressed for the shower. This massage room was nicely decorated, I think that there was renovations done since I last visited?   In the shower she looked tanned and sexy. She is as fit as ever and a lot of fun in the shower. We made sure we were squeaky clean.  Then onto the table, we go. She has extra touches that she does, like drying the body more when I am on the table. Plus she heats up the massage oil which feels nicer when it goes on warm. She gives a nice firm massage with a bit of light touches around the head. After a while I asked her if I could massage her, and she immediately got on the table into position. It is a pleasure to massage her back and sexy bum. we continued chatting as I massaged her. Then I asked to flip over where I got to admire her body and give her more kisses. 

Then it was  my turn, she began with some body slides and some body kisses and some light kisses on the lips. She is very good with her hands and knows how tease. Many good hand techniques and knows how to keep you on the edge. she gave me body slides from all angles so that I can admire her. But the best position is when she is sitting on top of you glistening in oil. She has one the most beautiful face in the industry and a great body. But best of all is has sexy eyes that are always focus on you, and a beautiful smile also. She looks happy all the time and is just concerned about you enjoying your time with you. She teased and teased and eventually I exploded. She then cleaned me up, and we cuddled and chatted for a while, before the cleanup shower. Another kiss and hug at the door as we said our good byes 🙂

She has been around for a while, experienced, enjoys her work and just wants to please. And please she does. Will repeat when I can.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.