Sadie Banks

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

This was my 4th visit to Vibe in the last couple of months, it's starting to become an expensive habit... :) As with my other trips, I didn't make an appointment, opting to take my chances on walk-in. Lucky for me, Friday night was slow at the spa.

Skylar is a cutie with a booty, her pics are accurate. Cute spinner type with killer eyes. She knows how to give that 'come hither' look that melts all but one spot on your body. ;)

The session was on par with the other Vibe ladies - I enjoyed myself thoroughly. So far, I have not been disappointed when visiting Vibe. Two thumbs up.

• Like 6

Skylar is hot! Incredibly hot!! Check out her album and you'll get an idea. Fit tight spinner body, amazing ass, just like you see in her pictures. What her pictures don't show is her really beautiful face, framed by her long hair. A stunner. And I agree with eeyore66 about her eyes. Easy to get lost in...

I loved her reflection in the mirrors, when she lay on the table for me to massage her, and when she worked on me. So arousing. A real beauty.

We started with a rubdown in the shower, body slides already going on, then I asked to massage her first. Her body felt so good, I could have kept this up all day....:) She then treated me to a very sexy massage session and a very satisfying ending.

Good conversation too, and nice connection. I'm looking forward to seeing Skylar again.

picture.php?albumid=9168&pictureid=62168

I had the great pleasure to meet Skylar after talking to her for some, and oh was it worth the wait!

Since it was my first trip to Vibe, I was curious to see what the spa was like. Was very impressed with how clean it was and I was greeted at the door by the very beautiful Khloe. After a nice introduction, she shows me to the room. It was spacious, clean with a very nice sized shower.

Then in walks Skylar...

She is one sweet, sexy little woman! Long black hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and one very spectacular ass!!!

Off to the shower. Steamy, soapy and playful, Skylar was getting me all riled up in shower and to be very honest...I could have stayed in the shower with her for the entire session.

We dried off and now time for the massage. Skylar gives a great, relaxing massage, which was exactly what I need that day. Lots of slipping and sliding, great eye contact and I got lots of viewing angles of that glorious ass of hers!!!

I definitely had a great time with Skylar and will certainly repeat.

Skylar is now blonde. Otherwise, the descriptions in the previous recommendations remain valid.

From the beginning to the end of the time spent together she ensured that I enjoyed myself and had a great experience.

Her eyes are striking. Gazing into them from her entrance on would have been enough to make the visit worthwhile and memorable. Both of these were further enhanced for me by her personality, pleasant conversation and pleasurable massage techniques. Warning - spending time with Skylar could become addictive...

Skylar recently introduced me to the experience of a duo with Dominique, then training, and herself. Their physicality and personalities complement each other marvellously. Being surrounded by both brought to mind the classical beauty of Grecian statues. Skylar being blonde and Dominique brunette helped to accentuate their uniqueness.

Spending time with either of them separately would be time well spent. Spending time with them together gave me memories to cherish forever.

What life is all about! :)

Fun times with a beautiful, fit, hot young woman who can charm and please and fascinate...and make you feel the way you did when you were twenty, only better!

Went to see Skylar recently, for the second time. Had an amazing session and left completely smitten with her.

Her pictures are awesome but really don't do her justice! This thread already gives much praise to her amazing bum, and I'd go as far as saying it's the nicest I've laid eyes upon, and the rest of her body is something to be admired as well! She's on the short side (which I like), has nice pronounced hips and is very fit/tight yet with very soft skin. Her tattoos are nice and really add a touch of exotic "je ne sais quoi". Very cute face as well with piercing eyes. She was all done up, nails, eye lashes and all. Needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed the views throughout the session!

Personality and attitude are also very important to me and I can honestly say Skylar is second to none here. We seemed to click right away. She has a certain "joie de vivre" glow about her that's infectious. She genuinely seems happy to be with you, she's always smiling, very playful and funny. She seems very good at adapting to the client as she knew exactly when to be more playful and when to turn up the heat. And wow did it ever get hot. She showed great flashes of sensuality. Just the right mix for me.

And last but not least, from a service stand point, her massage skills are quite good and she provides a really fun finish I'm not soon to forget. The warm oil was also a very nice touch!

Quick note on Vibe (the spa) - I've been a few times now and have really enjoyed myself. Intimate, classy decor, strategically positioned mirrors and nice showers. Questions are answered promptly via PM and the booking/reception service is very effective.

Thanks again Skylar, and hope to see you soon.

I went to see Skylar for the first time based on the glowing recos from members here. Boy was I not disappointed. Skylar is a gorgeous young woman with an amazing body and a superb personality. She made me feel comfortable in no time, was fun to chat with and was an all around treat to spend time with.

As for the massage, she knows her stuff. All the tension melted away and she her attention to detail was phenomenal.

I'm hooked and look forward to the next time I get to see her. Hours after my time with her I was still getting chills and tingles.

The location itself was very convenient for me, booking was easy and everyone was friendly and helpful.

If you can take the time and are close to the spa, I definitely recommend a visit.

• Like 1

I visited Skylar at Vibe today for an 1 hour session. The experience was so incredible, I'm sure to remember it for life!

Let me start off by saying that Skylar pictures are incredible, but she's even more beautiful in person. Her body is petite and strong. Thin yet shapely. She is firm and fit. Fun to talk too and playful. A complete package so to say!

If you are looking for a petite, beautiful woman to massage you back to life, please book with Skylar! I know I will visit her again but next time I'll book for 90 minutes!

Has it really been since March? How could I wait that long? Skylar is a beauty, facially stunning and with an outstanding fit body. She's been featured several times in the Best Bums on the Planet thread, and deservedly so.

She gives a great massage, and her body sliding on yours is a feeling that's hard to forget. I'm still tingling...

She has a sunny, bright, fun personality, and the more I get to know her the better I like her.

I have had the most fortunate opportunity to meet Skylar at Vibe on 2 occasions. She is incredible. If you like petite blondes with a body to kill, you will not be disappointed. Her eyes are enchanting and will lock you up.

Her attention to detail is to be commended. I hope she stays around. I'll be back for sure....

T.

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

Vibe has been publishing face pics of some of their attendants lately on CERB and Backpage. I like where this trend is headed, and I hope it continues. This helped encourage me to pick one of them, the former exotic dancer Skylar, on a whim for a session tonight. She's even hotter in person, with a smile that lights up the room and sexy eye contact that would make your erection tear a hole through the front of your pants. It also helps that I really love tiny spinners.

She is happy, cheerful, and enthusiastic, which vibed (pun totally intended) well with my upbeat and gregarious nature. Great conversationalist. Loves her job as Vibe's reigning veteran. Gets along great with her colleagues and clients. Excellent masseuse. Fun shower play (before and after) with very thorough cleansing both times. She pampered me the entire session which went over the 1h because she is never in a rush to do anything, prolonging and savouring every little moment. Really "girlfriend" in experience and attitude. Made me forget everything except the seduction that was happening in the little world we created. She's also a massive tease, which I loved. I was quivering on the table afterwards, and she admired her handiwork before I gathered the strength to crawl weakly to the shower.

No smoker's breath or scent detected. I'm a little sensitive to smoke, so when I called Vibe earlier in the evening, I just wanted to make sure. I really appreciated that Skylar was considerate of my request.

Also got to meet Julia and Adele who are also very pretty and friendly.

For a first experience at an unfamiliar spa, I had a friggin' blast. Worth the long drive from the west end. If there was room for improvement, I found the room was a bit cool (I shivered getting out of the shower) and the hot water tank couldn't keep up with three girls and their clients showering simultaneously. Other than that, just leave it up to the girls (Skylar in my case) to "heat things up" in their own way.

Finally got a chance to meet Skylar at Vibe. I was quickly introduced to her over a year and a half ago when I went to see Natasha. Back then she had a darker colour hair, but she was very pretty back then. However she had not many reviews back then and I knew very little about her. But recently she has been getting many great reviews. But in her last couple of albums, she started showing her beautiful face and that is what attracted me to her. I pm'ed her to learn a bit more about her and like what I heard. So today I had free time at noon and she was free, so I booked her for an hour. When I got to Vibe and the door opened, I was welcomed by the gorgeous Skylar, she was wearing the blue bra and panties that are in her current photo's and high heels.

I told her I was Someguy and she smiled and brought me into the room. We chatted for a few minutes and she stepped out of her high heels and got undressed. Now I am not a tall guy, but she was a lot shorter then me. But like all the other reviews have said, she is ddg, sexy, great ass and legs. The perfect definition of a spinner. But she has a gorgeous face and a smile that lights up the room. and her eye's are mesmerizing.

We had a bit of fun in the shower washing each other. Then on to the table I go, where I got a nice relaxing massage. It has been a stressful two weeks, and I was very tense. During this time, we chatted a lot about pet's and her dance career. She is very fun to talk to and intelligent.

A few body slides and then I was asked if I would like to turn over. She oiled herself and gave me a few more body slides. Having her sit on top me massaging my chest was amazing. Such a beautiful sight. she was always smiling and happy. She seems to enjoy what she does. She gave me a few light kisses on my neck and chest. Her finish was great, she was at good at teasing and I couldn't finished till she decided it was time. She left me a quivering for a while. Cleaned me up and came back and cuddled with me on the table for a few minutes, before we took another shower. All in all, time well spent, We both enjoyed our time together and she was more beautiful and fun then I had expected. If you haven't been to Vibe, you go see her. Tell her Someguy sent you :)

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

I saw Skylar again this weekend. This is the most frequent I've ever patronized one establishment without visiting others, and the soonest I've ever repeated with anyone. She was right last week when she said that I would be thinking about her for a week following my first appointment. I guess I needed another weekly fix.

I'd say all the same great things I already mentioned in my first review, and while I'd come off repetitive, they're still true and will likely always be true. That's just her awesome nature. One thing I will add this time is her tremendous effort she exerts to making sure you're happy with the session. Her customer service is top notch. You can't help but walk away (or in my case, crawl out of the venue) feeling like she did everything in her power to make you feel like a king, like she stepped up to the plate and knocked the ball out of the park. She's a champion.

Maybe see you again next week, Skylar. :)

picture.php?albumid=9420&pictureid=62707

This is one of my favourite pictures on this site. Skylar is a totally awesome babe (blonde now :)), beautiful, fit, and fun. An ideal spinner body and a gorgeous face. She now has her own place, an upscale flat in a great location. Her massage skills are outstanding.

Very very attractive, and highly recommended!

Had the pleasure of seeing Skylar in her new location. She's friendly and accommodating, with a sexy spinner body that doesn't quit. Had a great time, and will definitely be back again soon.

Catching up on a backlog of reco's, I need to express again my admiration for Skylar. I have been back for more. Really outstanding! I like her new place, and the views are not to be believed! Talented, fun, and have I mentioned beautiful? :)

She's beautiful!!

Sometimes you want to be with someone that treats you really well and that describes any session that I have had with Skylar. Some people like deep massages; others slow and sultry; but, Skylar seems to be tuned into whatever you need at that moment. Each time with her gets better and better. I plan on repeating yet again.

I have seen Sadie many times, also as Skylar at Vibe and as an independent. I was very happy to see that she's back after a break. I didn't leave a reco after every session, so here's a summary of my recent experiences, unreviewed so far. She is simply beautiful, a perfect fit spinner. When we are hard at work relieving the tensions in each other's bodies, it feels absolutely right. Lost in the moment. I love massaging her. This is how life should be, filled with exciting experiences and intensity.

She's fun and friendly and easy to talk to. She will charm and delight you. A definite must-see.

• Like 5

Finally saw Sadie this evening. I saw her last year and have been telling that I was going to come back to see her. But never could find the time. She was indy for a while, but couldn't find the time. So manage to see her this evening. She welcomed me at the door in a sexy outfit in very high heels. Almost didn't recognised her as she looked so tall. She brought me into the room and gave me a big hug and kiss. We started chatting to catch up. She stepped down from her high heels and immediately she was the spinner I last remember. She undressed and we both got in the shower. Now Sadie has one of the most beautiful face that I've seen in the MA industry so far. She has beautiful eyes and a smile that lights up the room. Always enjoy looking at her face and seeing her big eyes and smiling at me the whole time. Well had a good time in the shower, she made sure I was clean :). Back to the table we go. I asked her to run harder in a few places as I had a lot of back pain. She managed to rub out the knots. Then she began some body slides on my back. Looking into the mirror I can see her sexy oiled body on my back. Forgot to mention that she also has a great bum and nice legs. Then comes the flip and more body rubs and long teasing finish. then a quick cleanup and more cuddling and chatting about life. A quick shower and back off into the rain I go. A painless back and smile on my face. Sadie is a beautiful woman, and if you like spinners she should be on your list as one to see. She enjoys what she does and does her best to please you with a smile on her face.

Back for more. I missed that awesome body, the bum, the abs, the perfect tits, the sound of her laughter and the feel of her touch.

A real beauty, and as sweet and fun as they come.

• Like 1

Went to vibe to see Sadie on the glowing reviews. They are all spot on. Don't know how anybody can say any different. She is an amazing. What an ass!!!! Will be back to see this beauty as son as our schedules align.

My Saturday morning did not start off the way I wanted but it ended so very well after seeing Sadie, let me explain.

I had booked a meeting with a visiting lady in Ottawa, she had asked to text her 1/2 hour before and I did, she gave me the address to meet, I text her at my arrival and nothing....15min., 30min., 45min., nothing so I gave up and decided to visit Vibe(my second visit to this wonderful establishment). I'm welcomed at the door by a wonderful young lady and she tells me that today there was only 2 attendants, her and Sadie, they are both gorgeous ladies but I had heard so much about Sadie that I had decided even before she showed up in the room.

Sadie walks in the room and I thought everyone said she was a petite spinner? Oh well! They were wrong...she walks out to come back later and I hop in the shower alone, Sadie comes back and looks at me behind the glass so I invite her in. She removes her sexy outfit and joins me, WOW she is the petite spinner her heels made her look taller. She makes sure I'm very clean and I decide to do the same even though I know that she is.

Out we come of the shower and dry off, Sadie adjusts the lights to see my perfect body(j/k). I need to be rubbed so bad and she does that so well while I admire her from the mirror in the corner. From the soft touch of fingers and the hard pressing of her arms I was in heaven(don't fall asleep I was saying to myself). How could I fall asleep with beauty so close and sweet kisses on my neck.

The finish was simply amazing, I wish I could have given her back a massage like she deserved but I will next time I see her. 1 hour is not enough time to spend with this girl, trust me. We did soap up each other after the massage was over and I got to feel that spinner body one more time before leaving happy.

Sadie gets the top Notch seal of approval from me.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.