Toronto's Carly Wilde in town July 26th only

EDIT: I AM NOW THERE JULY 27 NOT 26

I am a 20-year old University student currently residing in Toronto, ON but do travel to other Canadian cities occasionally. Studying the business of fashion and marketing; school is among my top priorities in life, as well as my animals. My other hobbies and interests include art, modelling, writing, and trying new restaurants.

Formerly a competitive figure skater and track runner I take very good care of myself physically and am always in good health and shape. I make it among my top priorities to look and feel my best at all times.

I love to go out for dinner and drinks, to a nice lounge, explore an art gallery or have an intimate night at home with a glass of wine and chocolate truffles. I provide a true, sensual, unrushed girlfriend experience that is always to satisfaction for both (or more!) of us. I make it an effort to establish a true connection through conversation and physically that we can both enjoy. I am very passionate and always open to try new things as I have a very adventurous personality.

1455896123.png

Please contact and find more photos via http://www.carlywilde.com or (647) 497-9439

XO. Carly

Edited by MissMarilynTO
Wrong date