How to be a good client

Though this is my first post, this post caught my attention. I have been seeing Independents as I hope they are receiving the full amount i donate.

In my experience, as Raven said, Do not waste their time and they do not waste yours.

Show up. take care of your hygiene (shower, brush teeth, smelling fresh).

Respect the amounts requested or do not contact if you do not agree to the prices.

Show respect to expect respect.

Much love and respect to all you beauties.

• Like 4

Sometimes a session may not go as expected. Could be no chemistry or could be a bad day for the woman. Most of them may have kids and may be tired also. Or maybe they had a bad client? Who knows? Try to be understanding. This is a hard job to do .Trying to give strangers a sexual fantasy when they are not in the mood. Maybe give them a massage to relax them or listen to their problems. After all they are people with family and emotions also. This has happened to me a few times. The woman appreciated the concern and massage and made it up to me the next visit.

• Like 2

Guest v**do****g

Treating your provider with kindness and having respect for her and her time.

Having great communication within the session and also in setting up the appointment.

Guest J**ck*9

Thank you Someguy for bumping up this thread as it is a wonderful "aide memoire" for newbies and regulars alike.

I agree with what has been said on this thread. I personally believe that a woman providing a wonderful service or any kind of service should be treated with utmost respect as this is paramount. First and foremost, she is a human being, someone with feelings, someone who can be as vulnerable as myself on any given day.

Understanding her needs is also important. Her need for privacy and discretion, her need for feeling safe and secure when meeting you initially and as an ongoing client, her need for allowing her to know that her boundaries are exactly that.... "HERS".

And most importantly, and especially when you are a regular client is to never forget the above. Even though you have established a wonderful ongoing relationship, you are still a client and your increased comfort zone should never allow you to take her for granted and assume that you are exempt from what her boundaries will allow. She has a life outside of this business which is her own and is sacred. I believe that understanding this will be very much appreciated by her which goes a long way in enjoying each other through ongoing mutual respect.

In praise of the beautiful women in this community.... Take care and be well.

Additional Comments:

Thank you Someguy for bumping up this thread as it is a wonderful "aide memoire" for newbies and regulars alike.

I agree with what has been said on this thread. I personally believe that a woman providing a wonderful service or any kind of service should be treated with utmost respect as this is paramount. First and foremost, she is a human being, someone with feelings, someone who can be as vulnerable as myself on any given day.

Understanding her needs is also important. Her need for privacy and discretion, her need for feeling safe and secure when meeting you initially and as an ongoing client, her need for allowing her to know that her boundaries are exactly that.... "HERS".

And most importantly, and especially when you are a regular client is to never forget the above. Even though you have established a wonderful ongoing relationship, you are still a client and your increased comfort zone should never allow you to take her for granted and assume that you are exempt from what her boundaries will allow. She has a life outside of this business which is her own and is sacred. I believe that understanding this will be very much appreciated by her which goes a long way in enjoying each other through ongoing mutual respect.

In praise of the beautiful women in this community.... Take care and be well.

Thanks to you someguy for another well written post, it was a good idea to bump it so new members have an easy access to it.

Everyone requesting services should read this before booking their first appointment :)

• Like 2

Here is a list of pointers I have gathered from experience and from reading threads here since I have started this lifestyle.

If there is a woman that interest you and she has an ad. Read the ad and follow her instructions. If there is a website listed, please go to it and read what she has written. In most cases, the website has most of the information that you need, so don't waste her time texting her for the information that is already available.

When you are ready to contact her, follow her contact instructions.

If you text her, don't just say 'Hey' or are you available. Introduce yourself with a full sentence. Tell her a bit about yourself and ask your questions.

If you can pm or email her. Do so, you can type in a paragraph introducing yourself and ask your questions and request.

After receiving her reply. If you want to book her her, make your request ask to time and confirm the rates. You may want to confirm with her what services she offers. Remember, these services are not guaranteed, YMMV.

Once your apt is book. you need to follow her protocol for giving you her address. You may need to confirm your appointment, the same day or several hours before your time. She will give you the address or a location close to her incall. When you get there, you may need to call, and she will give you a buzz code and tell you her room number. Don't be late and don't be too early.

Before you show up. You should check your hygiene, make sure you have taken a shower and shaved and brushed your teeth or use mouth wash. Most women do not want you to use a cologne. If you have any allergies to any products, you may want to let her know.

I like to kiss, so I usually ask if she kisses, this is usually based on chemistry. Or if she does not kiss at all.

When she has let you into her apartment. I usually let her make the first move as to a hug and maybe a kiss. Maybe chat for a few minutes to get comfortable. Place her donation in an envelop where she can see it.

If you need a shower, you can ask her or if she ask you take a shower, do so.

She has her own way and has met many men already. So I usually let her lead the way. But others may want you to lead the way. You have to adjust to the situation. Take your time to get to know each other. don't rush and don't force her to do anything she doesn't want to.

Not every session may go the way you expect. May not have the chemistry or maybe a bad day for her. Nothing is guaranteed. But if you are a gentleman and show her respect, you should have a good time. But if you don't behave you may be shown the door.

Remember she is a human being that is sharing a very intimate and personal time with you. Respect her limits.

After your time is up. Leave, unless she has asked you to stay a bit longer, because she enjoyed herself. If you both had a good time, hopefully you leave with a nice hug and kiss and a feeling that you return.

If you were happy with your session. You should also write her a nice recommendation. This helps her meet new clients and new clients can have confidence that she is the real deal.

If I have missed anything, please add to this thread.

THis is great!

• Like 2

A client should never put his foot in his mouth and say idiotic or derogatory things to an SP. You can never unring a bell. I've gotten rid of some clients after they put their foot in their mouth out of the blue one day and my respect for them was lost forever.

Get comfortable with an SP but not too comfortable. A client should never try to be funny in a mean spirited or demeaning way or pushing the boundaries by trying to give an SP advice particularly about our business and how "unsafe" it is. We are offering a service, not here to be lectured. In the end, these types of clients come off looking like foolish jerks.

• Like 3