Savannah CMJ

Guest st*****ens**ors

I was excited at the opportunity to become a member of CMJ this week, and the lovely Savannah both conducted my orientation and welcomed me with my first session.

First, I should note that I was really impressed with the CMJ experience as a whole, their commitment to providing wonderful service and discretion, while ensuring that the ladies who work there are treated with respect and courtesy, in the sure expectation of a safe and happy environment. That matters a lot to me.

Savannah is wonderful. She's that girl you remember from university who excelled iat everything; clever, pretty, athletic, outgoing. I loved her laugh, a low ripple of delighted amusement; it's captivating and infectious. She has gorgeous hair, long and lovely legs, pretty hands and feet and a great sense of fun.

She informed me, with a mischievous grin, that she has a naughty side, and counts skydiving and bungee jumping in her summer plans; this is a girl who loves adventure.

From the first hello to the hug goodbye, Savannah made me feel as though an hour with me was a highlight in her day.

Highly recommended.

Oh my God, what a smoke show. I barely made it through the shower. Nothing like a slippery athletic body gyrating against your own. So intense. So playful, and wow, she's cute too.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.