Visiting in September - Lorence Vennes

tumblr_o4syoyM2bL1sgn94yo5_1280.jpg

Well reviewed in Montreal, I am taking some time on the Coast this September (09-17)

Now is the time to book!

tumblr_o57qnyRtfn1sgn94yo2_1280.jpg

I have been described as a well traveled and as a charming young woman, so when we find ourselves at a diner party, I am sure to make you proud. I sparkle in social settings, I love to share a lively discussion, and it will be my pleasure to do so by your side.

tumblr_o57qnyRtfn1sgn94yo1_1280.jpg

Hedonism appeals to me on many levels. Listening to Lhasa de Sela, Leonard Cohen or Billy Holiday is sure to put a smile on my lips and make me want to share the languorous rhythms with a partner. I appreciate good company and intelligent conversation. You are assured to have me wrapped around you little finger if you prove to be a witty gentleman. Sapiosexual, I am greatly attracted to bright spirits and sharp debates.

tumblr_o4syoyM2bL1sgn94yo1_1280.jpg

My body opens up to delicate attentions. My skin shivers under a knowing touch, and my instinct guides me to return the favor with an eagerness to please and a glimmer in my eye. I am a ��������� in the same way that Bruce Wayne is Batman. It's a secret, and it's a passion. We all have our dark side, right?

tumblr_o4syoyM2bL1sgn94yo2_1280.jpg

Being a yoga teacher, it would also be my pleasure to untie some of the knots in your shoulders and back. An exquisitely precise touch coupled with a knowledge of anatomy can do wonders.

Yours,

Lorence

tumblr_o2ahj62rQl1sgn94yo3_1280.jpg

1h - 300

1h30 - 430

2h - 550

Each additional hour is 250

tumblr_o2ahj62rQl1sgn94yo6_1280.jpg

Duos available with Ms Manda

• Like 1