Name a place you've had s3x that is not the bedroom

Guest st*****ens**ors

On a picnic table in a city park. And then again that same night in a dark corner of the same park under trees, but with pillows and blankets, because the first time had been both awesome and incredibly uncomfortable, and we were determined not to miss the Northern lights. We grabbed supplies and planned better to ensure round two was just as much fun and involved fewer splinters.

As a complete aside, we saw what I can only describe as a ufo that night. A shooting star crossed the sky from side to side in seconds, and then turned on a dime and crossed in the opposite direction at equal speed. We saw it repeat the manoeuvre three times. No aircraft could do that, and shooting stars don't reverse course. It remains one of the most baffling things I've ever seen.

Not to hijack the thread.

Back to the s3x in strange places ...;)

Edited by st*****ens**ors
auto correct changed ufo to uti!!!

On a public golf course in broad daylight. Didn't realize it was a golf course until the old guy started tapping his golf club on the pathway really fast. That explains why there was such nice grass in the "middle of nowhere".

Inside a lighthouse in Mexico, up against the glass wall at night we where getting flashed by light every few seconds and it was not cameras or UFO.

Edited by NotchJohnson
explain better

office of a doctor I used to work with..... and no, not the doctor ;)

although he did happen to walk in just as I was rearranging my clothes hehe totally knew what just happened.. but was dirty-minded, just like me.. just grinned.. said nothing ;)

• Like 2

Does masterbatoring count as sex? If so, at the reception desk of my highschool (nuns) where I worked week-ends. Floatation tank, barrel spa in Monterrey no wait that was actually me doing hubby during honeymoon...

• Like 1

On the penthouse patio, drunk on life and a little bit of excellent wine, in a deluge of warm summer rain, the 3 of us howling and screaming like mad animals. The rain eventually stopped, but we just got hotter.

Whew. I need to go lie down just thinking about it.

• Like 1

Guest S****r

In a sunny meadow. It was wonderful! I shall never forget it!

Additional Comments:

On a board room table at my guy's work. He said he could see the handprints on the table the next day, and it was a real turn on! Lol

just noticed we seem to have forgotten a few 'obvious' places... after all, title says 'places that aren't the b3droom'... so... <grin>

<inhale....and go!>

front entrance... office desk....living room, dining room (floor, window ledge and table hehe).... bathroom (counter, sink, tub and floor)... stairs <grin> both to second floor and to basement....kitchen (counter, floor, top of dishwasher.....)... back porch (neighbors outside hehe)... basement floor.. top of freezer.. top of washer/dryer ....garage... car (top of and in).. van(up against and in)..... garden and our boat hehe........

There aren't many places I hadn't marked my territory ;)

Edited by capitalCforcougar
for some unknown reason, censor police changed *bedroom* to 'prrrrivate'.... weird but true
  • Like 1

in every car and truck I have owned except for my 1963 F250 4x4 one ton dually. I hope to fix that soon if I find the right lady to share that experience with :)

-Inflatable boat on a lake (daytime)

-Grain field

-Behind a dumpster. (Not proud of that one but it was the moment. ;) )

- on top of a mountain in the Canadian Rockies

- in a raft on a white water river

- in church, during a wedding

- in a plane over the Atlantic

- in my gf's bedroom which was next to her parents room when we we 14