Sasha May

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

I was lucky enough to connect with Sasha May (aka Princ3ss) recently and we enjoyed a fantastic time together. Sasha May is lovely, sensual lady who knows how to make a fellow feel really special. She let me know that she was going to be in town for a short visit and we connected via PM and set a date about 2 weeks earlier. When I met her my jaw dropped - drop dead gorgeous, warm, enticing smile, long flowing dark hair and a magnificent figure wearing a beautiful black skimpy outfit (probably a negligee but I truly don't remember as we were focused on other things) Sasha May knows how to kiss - OMG does she ever ! I'll keep the details about the remainder of the very enjoyable engagement to myself - but suffice to say it was an amazing time. Sasha May says she'll try to make a few more trips to our fair city and I'd advise anyone planning to meet her to book early so you won't be disappointed. Sasha May is a real gem guys - please treat her well !

• Like 2

I met this lovely woman a few days ago. We exchanged PM before and finally were able to meet. This woman is fantastic. She is a very good kisser and I feel relax with her. She knows how to treat a man. She is a true GFE. She also able to have a conversation on any subject. I will repeat for sure.

I met Sasha late last week. I had stumbled across her here on Lyla quite a while ago. Her profile says Brockville and Cornwall so I didn't really think I would meet her. We did exchange a couple of PMs just to say hello. Then she messaged to say she would be in Ottawa.

It's always interesting to meet someone for the first time. She was really nice, great kisser, good conversation and a very pleasant interaction. I will say that she has spectacular and real physical attributes when revealed actually made me gasp. I hope she didn't hear me.

I hope and plan to see her again.

She is such a wonderful and sweet lady.

She was so nice that she did met me late at night. Cause the only time I was free and before she leave Ottawa.

It was amazing hour that we spent together. She is so beautiful and sweet , that she will please you every second and it can't be forgotten .

Imho she is one of the best lady in ottawa.

I will see her any time when she is in ottawa.

I can't tell you all , but go find out yourself .

You won't disappointed.

I think she will be another shinning star in ottawa.

Today the stars finally aligned for me and I was able to find a time that was convenient for both Sasha and myself. I had been hoping to see her for a while, in part due to her beautiful photos and in part due to the wonderful reviews on this site (thanks to all those that took the time to write about Sasha). Setup was easy via text messaging. When I arrived at the appointed time and walked through her door the first thing that struck me was how beautiful she is. When she smiles her whole face smiles and she has a beautiful sparkle in her eyes. My second thought was this is going to be fun as she pulled me in close for a passionate embrace and kissing.

We spent a while getting to know a little about each other before shedding our clothes and moving on to the main event. Sasha is an incredible kisser and seems to really enjoy intimate contact. Without going into details, I'm not an erotica author and what happened during out time together is to be stored in my memory bank for me to think back upon. Leave it to say that Sasha and I enjoyed our time pleasing each other and she left me exhausted but wanting to see her again as soon as possible. Sasha is beautiful, smart, passionate and a great conversationalist. But please don't believe me, don't contact her. That will just leave more time available for me. :icon_biggrin:

In the time that I have been hobbying I can honestly say that I have felt such a connection with only 2 other ladies. I rarely use the over-used term but I believe I have found my new ATF!

My final thought - Who says Friday the 13th is unlucky!

Not just Sasha May but Sasha Does...fulfill your expectations.

All these positive reviews for Sasha May are spot on. I had a chance to see her on her most recent visit.

Sasha is so sensual and inviting you feel as if you have known her forever. Wonderful kisses and always close and in touch. She is very attractive with a lovely figure, soft tanned skin. No interruptions or even thoughts about the time, so much so that I thought I had well overstayed but Sasha just makes it seem so as you always have her undivided attention...and kisses. Great to talk to after as well

I found her south end location to work well for me ...and the parking is free.

I have had the extreme pleasure of knowing Sasha May for a number of years and if that doesn't tell how addictive she is, let me further explain the reasoning. The first time I met her, it was like "OMG" what I have done to score such a magnificent looking woman. I didn't want to leave but alas, I promised myself that I would return, and I have time and time again. Besides being DDG, she's polite, sensitive to your needs, good sense of humour, always punctual and knows how to make you comfortable and enjoy yourself. She's one of these ladies that you can't get enough of. Pleasing a man is second nature to her, I wish I could keep her for myself but she's a free spirit. Thank you Sasha May, I'm thankful that I know.

I had the pleasure of meeting Sasha May while she was in Kingston last week. I am certainly glad that I took the chance and spent some time with this hidden gem.

I was just browsing through the ads and happened to come across hers. I do not know why I haven't noticed it before. I reached out to her as stated in her ad and she replied very promptly. Unfortunately, we could not connect that day but we set up a meeting for another day. She was very polite and it was easy to see that she is an intelligent young woman from our correspondence.

I texted her a couple of hours before our scheduled meeting to confirm and she responded quickly and flirtatiously. I felt comfortable that I had made the right decision and could not wait to meeting her in person.

The time came. I was a few minutes late due to a traffic accident but she was understanding. I proceeded to the location I was given and knocked on the door. When it opened I am sure my eyes were as big as an owls and my jaw must have hit the floor. She is stunning! The pictures in the ad do not do her justice. I immediately had a "Wayne's World" moment ... "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy" but her smile and her gorgeous eyes quickly eased the tension. Then there was the greeting hug that melted any trepidations that I had. Sasha May has that ability. To put you completely at ease within a minute of meeting her. She grabbed my hand and lead me into the room where we proceeded to talk and get to know each other a little better. I felt completely relaxed with Sasha May. As if I had known her for a long time.

I will say that she is a great kisser. As with most gentlemen, I will not go into the intimate details. Just let me say that it was as if I was just seeing my girlfriend for the first time after being out of town on a month long work trip. There was giving and receiving by both parties. She is the "3 S's" X 3 (sensual, seductive and sexy)! Her bodacious natural breasts, her long toned legs, those bedroom eyes, the seductive smile and tenacious touch left me more than happy. And she didn't deduct the few minutes I was late from our time. I certainly didn't get the feeling she is a clock watcher. My experience was definitely an A+ and I certainly have found the SP for me.

Just let me conclude by saying that if I was independently wealthy she would be hard to book an appointment with because I would hold a monopoly on her time. She is truly a beautiful woman who is sexy, sensual, smart and has one of the best personalities that I have ever experienced.

Treat her nice. Sasha May is a special woman who makes you feel special and deserves the best.

Ratings were wrong and fix typo

I recently spent time with Sasha May. It was my first visit with her, but I plan to repeat. She is a very warm and sensuous woman. She is accommodating and a good conversationalist as well. It was easy to relate to her, not to mention a very rewarding touch experience. Thank you, Sasha May, and I plan to see you again soonest!

I had been trying since last fall to get acquainted with Sasha but to no avail. I had communicated with her on several occasions and she always obliged me by answering back quickly although it was clear that our schedules would probably never aligned. But fate had other plans, and two weeks ago, we managed to get our schedules lined up and finally meet.

Although I was a bit anxious when getting to Sasha's in call, she greeted me with the most wonderful smile and the most enticing kiss that all my nervousness was blown away in that very instant. The first thing I noticed when entering was her beautiful eyes and that smile... but the kiss signed my fate... LOL

We started chatting to better get acquainted but it was not long before we got down to more playful endeavors. I won't go into details on this since it remains between Sasha and I but I must state that she is all that she advertises... a beautiful, sensual and all-natural woman. No growth hormones or antibiotics in this lady... not even a slightest enhancement... none that I noticed anyways.

She expressed her needs very clearly (a major turn on for me) and was very attentive to mine. She loves to touch... everywhere and that really turned me on and I consider that it was that part that left the most lasting impression of our time together.

And did I mention her tan. Not a tan line to be seen. We had a good laugh when she explained to me how she avoided getting tan lines while on vacation down south for I had assumed that she had sunbathe in her Eve outfit... which was not the case.

Afterwards we chatted some more... so much so that I realized after awhile that I had been there much longer than agreed upon but she never said a word. We were too absorbed in our discussion and time just flowed by without any hassles.

Our first encounter was a very memorable one and left a lasting impression. I just hope that are schedules will realign sometime soon so we can meet again.

Thank you, Sasha May, for the wonderful moment

I met Sasha May in her new Center town location last week and felt that it was even better than normal because you were sharing her personal space.

Everything is set up to make you feel completely comfortable and you receive her full attention throughout the session.

Although all the details are not necessary, let's just say that she is very receptive both to your needs and helping you with hers.

I highly recommend her new spot that has plenty of street parking within walking distance.

• Like 1

I had the distinct pleasure of spending an evening with Sasha May back in May so I need to apologize for the delay in posting this recomendation. I first met her at an OIC social and was smitten by her sexy, toned legs, as well as her many other attributes, the least of which is not her generous and wonderful ability to share a great and thoughtful conversation. She has the innate ability to make anyone comfortable and relaxed..... while still exciting the fundamental aspects of one's libido. She is a true lady and a very sexy one at that! I have no hesitation in making the highest recommendation to go visit her and as soon as we can make our schedules align I will be back to see her again. Sasha is classy, curvaceous and completely comfortable in her own skin. Any time spent with Sasha will be time well spent and will leave you with a long-lasting smile on your face.

Sasha shares a new in-call with one of her duo partners and recos indicate they're not to be missed..... more to look forward to!

• Like 1

I can't believe that it's been almost exactly a year since I last saw Sasha May.  Not for lack of trying, my schedule just didn't match hers.  Well, the stars must have finally aligned and I was able to get reacquainted with the lovely lady.  She now has an incall downtown in a nice area with plenty of local parking.

Once through the door I was greeted with passionate kisses and hugs.  How is it I let a year slip by!?  We chatted for a bit and then off to the bedroom where we continued to get reacquainted, this time sans clothes.  As nice as her pictures are, they truly don't do her justice, her beautiful eyes and smiles are worth a visit all on their own.  We had an incredible time which left me literally weak legged for some time after.  As I said to Sasha, I will never consider booking a duo with her, it would be the end of me.  I can barely keep up with Sasha.

Guaranteed I won't let a year go by again without seeing Sasha!!

Edited by WildTiger
  • Like 2

No wonder that Sasha is getting popular on this site because she offers more then just a great service.  I'm always a bit nervous to meet a new lady and it was no different this time with Sasha but she made me feel at ease withing 10 second of meeting her.  I have been wanting to meet her for a while but I'm never available on the days that she works in Ottawa so this week I made some time to go and see her while she was here and I don't regret it at all, if only I could see her on my best day(Saturday) nobody else here could see her on that day.

Here is something else that impressed me about her, she likes to laugh and she will not rush you.  I felt like she enjoyed herself just as much as I did and that means a lot to me.  I have to mention that while I'm with a fine lady like Sasha I like to feel her body and let me tell you that her skin was so soft, I could have rubbed it all day long.

Sasha get a top Notch seal of approval from me.

• Like 4

I was fortunate recently too be able to sync our schedules and finally meet Sasha May in Ottawa. This took a long time, more issues on my end of getting to Ottawa when she was there and thought I’d have to wait till the New Year but my luck changed. I have been seeing the photo’s of Sasha that she has been posting for awhile and that’s what got my attention and made me curious. I was surprised and happy that I was able set up an appointment, the set up was very easy by texting. Sasha gave me the area she was in, when I found parking (this time very easy) I followed up with a text and she gave me direction.

I’m always a little nervous when I arrive for an appointment that didn’t last long, the door open and OMG, I know this is a normal phrase but Sasha’s photos don’t do her justice believe me! She is very beautiful, her smile just melts you, and her amazing sexy body from her beautiful face to her feet is just waiting to be explored. Sasha is also an amazing kisser that makes you melt. I won’t go into any more details of our get together as that is between Sasha and me but it was amazing!

We had a good conversation and relaxed towards the end of our time. Time does fly by fast. Overall the time spent with Sasha was incredible! I left with huge smile and thinking of our next get together in 2019.

It can’t be said enough, please treat her well! Sasha May is a very special lady, thanks for the amazing time!

• Like 3

Well, I kept my previous guarantee as well as my New Years Eve resolution and made an appointment to see Sasha yesterday.  Once again an incredible experience.  Her photos show that she is a beautiful lady physically but let me tell you there is so much more.  It's a tired cliche but she really does enjoy what she does.  She is a wonderful conversationalist, has a great sense of humour, and is one of the most sensual ladies I have ever met.  And, OMG, those eyes!  When she smiles, which is all the time, her eyes sparkle.  I will definitely continue to see her and highly recommend her.

• Like 3

I have been lucky to make the acquaintance of several high caliber service providers in the National Capital Region over the past ten years.  Some have moved on to other cities, some have retired and some special few remain in my life today.  With confidence, I would like to add Sasha to the list.  

Circumstances and differing schedules kept us apart for too long.  Thankfully, the stars aligned and I was able to see Sasha on a night during the week.  I arrived at the appointed time, knocked on her door and was admitted to a cozy apartment near downtown.  I entered and was greeted by a tall provocatively dressed brunette goddess.  We embraced and kissed as long lost lovers reunited after many years.  In heels, Sasha was slightly taller than I; this made the kiss exciting and different.  She was warm and her skin was silk to the touch.  Her physical beauty is 100% authentic, be it breast, booty, legs or the whole package; Sasha is exquisite.

Small talk aside, we adjourned to the boudoir where we spent the next several hours getting to know each other better.  Sasha is a skilled and enthusiastic partner.  In matters of the dance between two halves of an intimate pair, Sasha proved to be a wonderful partner.  Imaginative play and responsive to my ministrations, it was Sasha’s desire to please that was most memorable.  We naturally transitioned from one movement to another as easily as if we had been dance partners for decades.  It may be cliche, but there were times when we lost ourselves and our sense of time and self and melted into each other until boundaries became indistinguishable and time ceased to have meaning.

Speaking of time, ours was up too soon.  Sasha had a long drive ahead of her and my alibi was time sensitive.  I forced myself away from her with the promise of a return visit as soon as the fates allowed.  I highly recommend contacting Sasha.  Especially if you have a thing for beautiful and sensual brunettes.

• Like 3

I finally saw Sasha and can say that she really lived up to all the praise she's been earning on here.  She's a total sensualist and a master of seduction.  Things never felt in a rush, I was able to savour every second as she gradually turned up the heat.  As always, I'm a bit nervous whenever I meet somebody for the first time; but Sasha has a very calm personality and is easy to be around.  Her photos are an excellent indication of her wonderful body, but what they don't show is her beautiful eyes.  I think I was just hypnotized when I first looked into her eyes. 

We connected very well.  She loves giving pleasure exactly the way I love receiving it, so there wasn't even any need for me to give direction.  It was just like she read my mind.  Looking forward to seeing her again.

• Like 2

I saw Sasha again this week and it was another wonderful hour spend with an amazing lady.  Sasha greeted me with a beautiful soft long slit red gown, it revealed her nice size breasts by showing her cleavage(I had a difficult time looking at her alluring eyes), thank god we locked lips soon after I entered her place.  If she was going to keep my eyes from wondering all over her sexy body she had better keep my lips on hers.  But my hands....that's a total different thing, they were all over her soft skin, in the slit of her dress.  Did I mentioned that the only other thing that Sasha had on were her high heels.  It was a simple 1-2-3 job for me to remove it from her.

I'm sure it was mentioned before, Sasha is a great kisser, giving back just as much as I was offering her...and so was everything else we did in her bedroom.

As I mentioned before Sasha gets a Top Notch seal of approval from me!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gentlemen.  I am not sure why I am doing this review.  Do you have a special rib or pasta recipe that everybody loves and asks you what your secret ingredient is?  What about that secret fishing place where you are guaranteed to catch a decent fish when nobody else is catching anything.  Have you ever gone to a yard sale and found that piece of art or comic book that is worth 1000 times what you paid for it?  That, my friend, is Sasha May!  A best kept secret and one of those rare gems.

It is hard to describe her.  I would say she is the girl next door.  A country girl who has acquired the city girl knowledge but retained her country girl attitude and personality.  Very down to earth and genuine.  If you are looking for a wild party girl with tattoo's and/or piercings she is not the girl for you.

Sash May is a beautiful, stunning and all natural woman.  Some of her pictures do not do her justice.  You will realize that when you first set eyes on her as she opens the door.  The sparkle in her eyes and smile, along with her manner and attitude will put you at ease within the first minute.  Educated and intelligent, she can converse on almost anything.  She has the innate ability to read people.  She moves and adjusts to the mood and situation with ease and almost instantaneously.  No awkward moments.  

Who says blonde's have more fun?  Her long flowing brunette hair is the crowning touch.  Framing that smile are a pair of soft, kissable lips.  Lips that love attention and respond in kind.  Actually, once you get past her hair, those bedroom eyes, smile and her first kiss you will be amazed and impressed with all her other physical attributes.  She is well proportioned.  As in her photos, she has ample bosom.  All natural.  Her legs are long and toned.  All packaged in soft supple skin, tanned to perfection when the conditions are right.  It is hard to believe that all these great attributes can be found in one package.

As for her skills, let me just say impeccable.  She aces the 4 "S's".  Sweet, Seductive, Sensual and Sexy.  Oh so sexy!  It is hard to believe how this innocent looking angel can be so devilishly good.  The title, "Angel with a broken Halo" fits her to a tee.  Her energy, touch and responsiveness are amazing.  She is a natural.  Need I say more.

Now that I have given away my secret ingredient, my secret fishing place, the little treasure I have found I feel a little sad.  It's like I have lost a good friend.  However, Sasha May is a free spirit who controls her own destiny and deserves the best the world has to offer.  If she brings as much happiness to you as she has to me, you are in for one of the best experiences of your life.  Treat this courtesan with the respect all courtesan's deserve.  Sasha May is one of the rarest gems out there.  A rare gem who you will plant unforgettable memories into your head.  I would love to say enjoy, but that is guaranteed. 

• Like 1

Can I just say, she is one of the friendliest, welcoming SPs I've seen. She disarmed me the moment I walked into that door with her wonderful smile. And goodness, if she isn't just as remarkable under the sheets as she is over them. I cannot recommend her enough. A true gem of a person!

• Like 1

Met Sasha May last night, truly a gem. Made me instantly comfortable and was very welcoming and as everyone else has pointed out she is really good at what she does, could not recommend more!

• Like 1

I have been meeting with Sasha for over four years now and each time she opens the door is like the first time.  Always a beautiful smile when welcoming you.  Hugs giving way to passionate kisses that can not hide wanton desires within her which leave you wanting more.

Her place is located in a residential apartment in Centretown where parking is easily found.  Upon entering her place, you will find it welcoming and well appointed.  I like that Sasha pays attention to details like a plater of light snacks and plush clean towels.  Pictures on her website and twitter feed are tasteful and elegant; telling of a gorgeous and desirable woman.  

Time with her always has a smooth organic flow, from pleasant introductions to making out on the the sofa till she takes you by the hand and leads you to the bedroom.  Demure at first till she finds what makes you tick.  It is then when she looks deeply in your eyes while tying up her hair you know neither of you is leaving the bedroom till fully satiated.  In between bedroom entanglements, pillow talk flows easily while sipping on a favourite beverage and snacking on treats.  Sasha is equally comfortable with both ladies and gentlemen, making threesomes a delicious adventure.  She can introduce familiar playmates and is open to meeting new playmates.

A hot raven haired milf she is and who is certainly my weakness when it comes to my desires.  What is most remembered is her down to earth personality making any time with her well spent.

• Like 2

Without question the most genuine beautiful intoxicating companion I have ever encountered. I have been seeing her for over 7 or 8 years and hope to continue since moving to Kingston.  If you are looking for intelligent vibrant gfe you can do no better. 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.