Selena @ The Brass Club

She told me that i was her very first massage, and honestly, it looks like shes been doing it for years. Absolute stunner with the body of a goddess and probably the sweetest ass I've ever seen.

I was browsing this morning, looking through the adds when Selena's picture caught my eye. I noticed she was new, and was working with training duos in the evening. All it took was a few quick messages between the club and I, and the appointment was set. I got my appointment booked with Katinka and Selena, and what a memorable experience that was.

They walked into the room, Kat has this glow about her, very confident and sexual, she oozed sensuality with every step. Selena walked in with the same confidence, you'd never guess that this was her first massage. Selena had this tight blue dress on, legs for days, met by an ass that would stop traffic, above that was a gorgeous body and a beautiful face with long blonde hair.

We exchanged small talk, they both could tell i was nervous, i could barely speak after being graced by the presence of these gorgeous women. They made me feel at ease and comfortable right away with a big hug and some pleasantries exchanged, then it was shower time. Brass club has the best showers I've been in, lots of room for the three of us to get to know each other and explore each other to all of our hearts content.

The massage was impressive, Kat was an amazing teacher, she lead for the massage, but Selena had her own vibe and her own ways, when she did her thing, it was amazing. The body slides from both of them, absolutely amazing, one down one way, then the other back up the other. Selena's touch was amazing, strong, confident, almost like she had years of experience, but again, this was her first massage.

The flip is always between me and the girl(s), but it was by far better the the back massage. After we were done, and i lay there grinning like a buffoon, Selena lays beside me and Kat on the other, more small talk and laughs are had before we all get up to clean up once more. Again, no nook or cranny was missed on anyone, we all left sparkling clean and i had a huge smile on my face.

Would i repeat? HELL yes! Would i see both together again? Lord help me, i need a bigger wallet. Thank you The Brass Club for assembling such a gorgeous roster or women, and allowing me the opportunity to get to know Selena on her first day. Selena, you will see me again as i promised, and i cant wait till that day comes.

Agency The Brass Club
I would visit again
Agency The Brass Club
I would visit again
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.