What a stunning and gorgeous woman. I was with her, 12-02-2016 here in Moncton and my god she was incredible. Stunning body, drop dead gorgeous smile and a face that puts Aphrodite to shame. She was such a pleasure to spend time with that I cannot wait to see that beautiful face of hers again.

• Like 3

Had the chance to see her last week. Good incall location and pics are accurate. Also very easy to talk to... I am an inexperienced hobbyist but she made me feel at ease. Good experience all the way around.

• Like 1

I had the privilege of meeting with the beautiful and sensational Briella this week (In April of 2017). I was very nervous about our meeting because of the uncertainties involved and risks, and this being my first time to do something like this, however I was at ease as soon as I met with Briella.

Besides being absolutely stunning and incredibly attractive, she was easy to converse with and made me feel very comfortable. Her pictures are accurate and she's more than you can hope for. I'm not one to kiss and tell, but I guarantee your time with her will be enjoyable. She is very professional and I'm sure if you are respectable you will have nothing but good things to say about her and your encounter.

Please treat her good and be thankful as she's 100% real and someone you can count on to have a good time and be safe doing so. She's also intellectual and if you find yourself with some time to talk with her than you'll enjoy that too. I enjoyed talking with her about things in general a very enjoyable experience in itself.

I'm very particular in nature and have high standards, so I guarantee this girl is the best. I'm extremely happy I went to see this girl, and I can't wait until she's in my area again. I'll certainly be looking out for her and I hope I don't miss her. Briella is the girl to see!

If you have any questions or still aren't convinced, feel free to message me privately.

• Like 2

I saw Briella today, and I can honestly say she is the most gorgeous woman I ever met. She has this outrageous hour-glass figure, a blonde babe with a nice big booty and small waist. It felt like I was in a Sir-Mix-A-Lot video...this is a white girl with some serious ghetto booty. The pics of her posted are her, and she really is that gorgeous and sexy! And to top it off, she is so sweet and funny. If You Like Big Butts And You Can Not Lie, then go with Briella! Wow, I'm hooked!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1