I had the opportunity to meet this stunningly beautiful woman yesterday afternoon and I am so happy I did.

She is quite tall, and being tall myself, I was in heaven. She has a beautiful face, amazing body, soft smooth skin, and legs for days. At first, she seems to have a sweet innocence about her, but don't let it fool you. She has a naughty side that will make you melt.

She has a charming personality and is quite easy to talk to. She very quickly put me at ease, and before long, I was completely lost in her beauty. Time flew by far too quickly.

She is only in town a short time, so if you can, treat yourself. You definitely won't regret it.

Thank you Chrystal for an amazing afternoon. Until we meet again ;)

Mikey

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

Halifax is lucky enough to see Chrystal visit several times a year or so, and I've long been tempted by her posts and finally decided to seek out some time with her.

A few quick and flirty texts later and our rendezvous was all set. When the time came to join her at her convenient hotel location, my hopes were high--and by the end all had been exceeded! As enticing as Chrystal's pictures are, she is even more lovely in person, with a smile that makes your knees week.

Chrystal was easy to talk to, and as things progressed kept up a steady stream of dialogue in her lovely accent. She made things seem very natural and ensured our time together was all I'd wanted. Whether you're looking for a sensual GFE or a confident mistress, Chrystal is a gem.

Halifax is lucky enough to see Chrystal visit several times a year or so, and I've long been tempted by her posts and finally decided to seek out some time with her.

A few quick and flirty texts later and our rendezvous was all set. When the time came to join her at her convenient hotel location, my hopes were high--and by the end all had been exceeded! As enticing as Chrystal's pictures are, she is even more lovely in person, with a smile that makes your knees week.

Chrystal was easy to talk to, and as things progressed kept up a steady stream of dialogue in her lovely accent. She made things seem very natural and ensured our time together was all I'd wanted. Whether you're looking for a sensual GFE or a confident mistress, Chrystal is a gem.

Is she in town now?

Guest B**H

I believe you've missed your window of opportunity...

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=252697

I have met Crystal myself on previous visits and she is one amazing lady with fantastic "skills" and a very appealing demeanor. Cannot think of anything negative to say as I would highly recommend her! She always posts in the schedules forum well ahead of her visits so keep an eye open!

I've seen Chrystal for years, and she keeps getting better with each visit. The French accent is irresistible!

Posted via Mobile Device

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.