Because there's a precedent. - Kyra Returns to Halifax Oct. 6-8

optimizedkglux.jpg

So what I'm trying to say is you should text me back.

Because there's a precedent. Because there's an urgency.

Because there's a bedtime.

Because when the world ends I might not have my phone charged and

If you don't respond soon,

I won't know if you'd wanna leave your shadow next to mine.

-Marina Keegan, From the poem "Nuclear Spring"

Sometimes we need a reminder that we need to live, to stop waiting for tomorrow and to do something for ourselves in the here and now. To spend time with those we love, to do the things we've always wanted to do and to do something for ourselves, something joyful, fun and pleasurable. The summer is quickly coming to an end and we fall into the year end reports, the deadlines and an ever increasing demand on our time. I hope that you not only remember to set aside some time for yourself during those months but take the time to indulge yourself during these last few warm sunny days.

optimizedkglux1.jpg

I will be visiting Halifax from Oct. 6-8 and am able to host at my downtown hotel or with advance notice I can arrange to visit you throughout the Halifax or Dartmouth area, please note verification is required and a deposit may be required for unfamiliar guests.

I do hope to see you for a wonderful champagne fuelled evening, a long leisurely morning in bed or an adrenaline filled afternoon. Whatever sparks your interest I am looking for a new experience and would love to hear more about what is on your end of summer list.

xo,

Kyra