Porscha from College Kittens

Yes gents as you know I always like to go where no man has gone before when it comes to exploring young ladies. I saw pictures of college girls represented by this new agency who is advertising on CL under the name of College Kittens and decided to give Porscha a try and glad that I did. Though I am outcall only, however, this new agency provides both incall and outcall services. They also represent quite a few college ladies in the 19 to 22 age range (Porscha, Keisha, Ariel, Amber, Mercedes....).

She arrived smiling and though the first few minutes was a bit distant (she complimented and adored my apartment upon arrival rather than me, myself:(, not knowing that I spent a lot more time on myself to look clean and good than the apartment lol:lol:), however she wamed up fast and the date started with loving deep kissing.

She is a 19 year old college girl with fairly long brown hair and very good hygiene as well. She would like to become a high class hairdresser for rich models and actresses. She does have great taste of dress as I loved her beautiful winter jacket, her sexy shirt and her exotic bra and very sexy exotic red underwear (in the attached picture), all sexy and new and clean.

She is an absolutely true spinner with hazel eyes and soft young tanned skin. She has a pair of very busty sexy boobs especially for a spinner, and cute bum. She qualifies as one of best deep kissers I have seen recently. She offers both physical and emotional aspects of GFE.

Thanks Porscha for the great time.

Secret Admirer.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.