Great provider. Friendly, prompt with texts and her body is unreal. Pics are a

all her and she's even better in person. Easily the hottest girl I've been with in Moncton. Go see her guys, you won't be disappointed. She also just recently joined Cerb.

• Like 4

I haven't written a reco before so I'm glad to be starting off with an easy one!! This girl is sensational. A warm and cozy atmosphere in an upscale hotel, you'd think you've known her all your life. She was super easy to carry conversation on with, and a very cute girl next door look about her. They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and tonight i was glad to "be holding her." Go meet her guys, we need this one to come back!

• Like 1

Here is your review babe!

Well where do i start, i wish i would have spend more time with her, next time i will be taking an hour with her! When i arrived at the Hotel she was located in Moncton, i was greeted by a smile and a warm welcome and then started conversing a bit before we got on the bed, then we started cuddling while i started to kiss and suck on her wonderful big boobs :) Then as i was caressing her soft ass and thighs she took out the condom then started with a nice bj! Then we got to the action (won't go much into details since their is so much!). After we we're done all i could think is wanting to see here again when she comes back into town :) Thank you Briella! Will repeat and highly recommend!

First reco, here goes:

Had a chance to meet Briella tonight in Moncton (05/17)

All i can say is wow!

This lady is drop dead gorgeous with an amazing body, bubbly and has a charming personality, really put me at ease. I'm a relatively new hobbyist, and cautious about choosing a lady. Briella was prompt and courteous, once i had messaged her i had a response fairly quickly with no games.

I arrived and was greeted with a beautiful smile and immediately felt relaxed, spent a hh with Briella and will definitely repeat next time she is in town.

Highly recommended

-6o

• Like 1

Briella is completely legit and professional.

Saw her on friday, 19 May in Moncton.

After fucking up our meeting time she was good enough to still find a way to fit me into her busy schedule.

Upon meeting her i felt immediatly at ease even though i was still nervous. She has a very soothing personality.

Her face is really pretty and her body is unreal. Like a "real woman" type body, voluptuos but not unfit.. and my God she just might have the nicest chest ive ever had the pleasure of seeing. Holy frikken smokes guys.. unreal.

And while its true that she is very pretty and had a gorgeous "womanly" bod...

My favorite thing about her was how calm and friendly she was. She has a very kind soul.

Even after i messed up our time she didnt give me attitude or any negative vibes... she was very understanding.

I had to wait about an hour for her to fit me in... but im so glad I waited for her.

As far as the "experience" went... i didnt even last 2 mins she felt so good. And did exactly what i liked without instruction. She just seems to have a really good read on people and what they are enjoying.

She is amazing at what she does...and one of the sweetest girls you can ever meet with a bubbly and fun personality.

I plan to see her again 100%.

She is well worth every second of your precious time...

Go see this gorgeous sweetheart ! Treat her with respect, and she'll blow your mind fellas.

-Han

Thx for everything Bri - Cant wait to see you again.

• Like 1

I just met with Briella and 100% looks like the pictures she’s beautiful made me feel completely at ease Iam a very naturally akward person so it was jive I won’t get into detail about what happens during the vist but I’ll say was worth the money I felt great afterwords and will definitely book again when she’s in town if your on the fence don’t be this girl is completely legit

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.