Make an Ordinary Day Extraordinary - Kyra visits Halifax Oct 6-8!

optimizedkglux4.jpg

I enjoy meeting new people, sharing a moment of intimacy, exploring mind and body. There is often a moment when two bodies lie exhausted beside each other, vulnerable and exposed when we are most honest with each other, when you look at her eyes, see the smile on her face and you know you've just shared in a most private moment, when you've really connected. That moment is what I crave, the relaxed pleasure that one finds after having pleased their partner.

optimizedkglux2.jpg

I am visiting Halifax from Oct 6-8, and am able to host at my upscale downtown hotel, for additional information, photos and to find out a little more about how to make an average evening extraordinary visit my website. To arrange a date please contact me at the email below, note I have a minimum of two hours on all dates and require verification in order to make the appropriate arrangements. :)

kgblurface.jpg

I appreciate all those that take the time to email, I do like hearing from you, but please note that should you wish to meet outside of this time I am available for fly me to you packages otherwise I will not be available on the east coast whether in Halifax or any other city this year. Thank you!

I am looking forward to seeing you in Halifax!

Warmly,

Kyra