Tantric Massage

There is some yoga place that has a couple girls who do it. Haven't tried but seen the adds.

Yes, i did try it. Google Tantric massage and you will know what to expect form the session. Attractive younger hippyish type girl gives the massage. Very unique and enjoyable. Parking is no problem, a parkade on Albert.

Yes, i did try it. Google Tantric massage and you will know what to expect form the session. Attractive younger hippyish type girl gives the massage. Very unique and enjoyable. Parking is no problem, a parkade on Albert.

Is that Sensual Serena?

Could you pm me a little more detail in your experience with this girl.

I think it's karma yoga and there are two girls that do tantric massage. I have never been. Just regurgitating what I read

So did you go yet? I emailed them last weekend and still haven't got a reply back so I was hoping you could she'd some light on your experience and how you got ahold of them lol

Please read the rules, I had to delete some threads here, hand out some warning and a infraction. You can not post negative comments about the ladies or spa's or agencies on this website and you can not ask or help others find sexual services under the current laws. Please follow the rules.