All-Natural Beauty in Halifax this week Oct. 6-9!

optimizedkglux4.jpg

I long for the connection that I feel when with another human being, the intimacy of the moment, the honesty and vulnerability we all feel when naked in front of another person.

I do not believe in a menu, I do not offer any one particular thing. I enjoy exploring the chemistry that exists between us individual and seeing where that can lead. It's intimate and personal and I truly enjoy spending my time in this manner.

kgblurface.jpg

I am tall and slender with strawberry hair that falls in soft waves just past my shoulders, I have striking blue eyes and a body that you will enjoy. My mind, my compassion and my passion are what sets me apart. I enjoy life, I take pride in myself and what I do and I enjoy spending time with a few select companions.

I can host at my upscale hotel or with advance notice I will gladly arrange to visit you at your accommodations throughout Halifax. Please visit my website for details or contact me for further information.

Thank you!

optimizedkglux.jpg

And who doesn't enjoy a candid, this was on one of those days you don't want to get out of the bed. xo!