Bethany - Sweetest Message Ever

Anyone try Bethany from Sweetest Massage? She is a advertising on ******************** and her picture looks good. She is a 27 year old brunette. Any reviews or comments would be helpful.

Edited by treet123
Message spelled wrong

It's censored as we do not want to encourage people to visit and learn about it. Really your better off not knowing. lol

Hey Mod,

Not to question too much ;) but it seems like this is a highly censored board.

I mean, I understand not wanting competitors to E-C, linked here, but CL is a free service - also, as a free service it has a LOT of problems, that we've all heard about on here on occasion.

I keep my eye there (not for SPs but for others) on a regular basis, it's a good place to get information, and I'm sure a few of the SPs that post there are legit.

It's one thing to warn about it, it's another thing to censor it.

Just my $0.02 though :)

I am not censoring it as CL (in this thread) but we don't want to direct anyone to it who does not know about it already.

This is a highly censored board. We are not running it like other sites. We do not allow negative reviews, negative comments, fights/flames, etc... and we do not allow links to other directories and we have a list of BAD sites we censor as well. CL is one of them. Free sites are bad! You can see from the threads here! They encourage all the bait and switch companies to post... people are putting up fake ads with other legit girls photos... people are putting up fake ads with ex-girlfriends phone numbers... etc... etc... (Many bad things happen on these free sites - cause it's free!)

Very little chance that these things would happen on a paid directory .. so the paid directories get better quality ads and they are able to weed out the bad apples.

I feel no reason why we should want to promote sites like that here so the censors will stay in place and anyone circumventing the censors will get the boot.

Thanks.

And you could add to that that some of the ads lead to other free sites that ask credit card info. Why would a free site want credit card info??? You should not go there unless you are skilfull at weeding out the bad ones.

Guest meteor

The free CL type environment is plagued, amongst other things, Bait and Switch, and much more.

One potential good experience has to be compared to the overall. By luck, been alert enough to think of 'how to do things' so I dodged some unpleasant experiences, and they were all from free web type add. yes, you got the occasional heidi and erica, but the rest, watch out who you let in.

How can I put it better? imagine you are about to be ripped off or robbed in your own place, and you got a few seconds to change your mind and cancel before letting the person in. With free sites, it is a common thing one should do. yes, cancellation fees suck, but saved much more. So imagine that person is a scam until proven other wise.

m

Interesting thread, but it still does not answer the question mentioned in the first post: has anyone seen Bethany and be able to provide an appreciation or not of the visit?

I would also be very interested to hear about this lady.

The fact that you have not heard anything may be a sign.

Well, so far I have received a bunch of pm's asking what CL is, one person responded to one of my pm's but no text, just a copy of my question, but I did receive one pm from someone that saw Bethany. The only info was that she had a nice personality and I would not be dissappointed and finally to treat her well. I responded back to get more useful details, such as what is on/off the service list, but never heard back. So, I will have to take the advice of those who do no recommend using CL. Fair enough. Thanks all.

I am really dismayed that there are so many bait and switch operations that use the free sites as lures... I can assure you that I am not one of these, and don't think that this message board was supposed to be a rant page for bad experiences... If you haven't seen me be assured that I am not a bait and switch or someone who is going to rob you... If you have seen me then you will know that the reason my clients don't post here is that they are trying to be respectful and discreet, as this is the way I am with them...

http://sweetestmassage.googlepages.com/home

Bethany

Xoxox

I am really dismayed that there are so many bait and switch operations that use the free sites as lures... I can assure you that I am not one of these, and don't think that this message board was supposed to be a rant page for bad experiences... If you haven't seen me be assured that I am not a bait and switch or someone who is going to rob you... If you have seen me then you will know that the reason my clients don't post here is that they are trying to be respectful and discreet, as this is the way I am with them...

http://sweetestmassage.googlepages.com/home

Bethany

Xoxox

I can tell you after meeting this lovely lady yesterday down town at a hotel, she is not bait and switch.On the contary everything you see on her site is bang on.She is very sexy, very good at what she has to offer, the shower together was very nice way to start our session,and the rest of the body rub was very stimulating When she starts up in May at her own condo..I will see her again..she is very sexy,,BTW she is not a spinner type of a woman, so the pics are also bang on..

You know what they say: the first impression is always the most important.

When I first saw Bethany's ad, I was charmed by the way it was written; intelligent, detailed and full of attention.

After replying and exchanging some E-mails, I decided to go meet her experience an erotic massage session. Honestly, it was a first for me and decided to go for the experience.

Besides, I was charmed by her website and the pics, full of sensuality.

The session went exactly as was described to me and Bethany is an absolutely wonderful lady. A dark-haired brunette with an enchanting smile, she is one of the most attractive lady I have ever met.

Add to this the fact that she is an intelligent woman, very easy to talk to, very prompt to make you feel comfortable and it is an experience in itself to meet this lady and have the opportunity to talk with her.

The nude shower was very good and it is a pleasure touching and caressing her soft skin.

The massage part was equally incredible: very relaxing in a very sensual and passionate way! And she stresses it on her website: she uses only her hands (but she sure knows how to use them!!!). No FS, so if that's what one is looking for, wrong lady.

But if one is looking for an erotic massage that exudes sensuality and stimulate all senses, she is the one to see. It is a unique and different experience at the same time.

Can't wait for the month of May to go see her again; my back is starting to ache again!

Thank you Bethany for a lovely session and I will for sure be calling you again.

I met her two weeks ago at dt hotel, again inmpressed by ad and email correspondence. She is definitely a beautiful & charming woman, who can make a man feel like a million dollars. The shower was erotic, and the massage was devine. She was very attentive at all times and responsive to my cues. The only part I didn't like was it ending. She was a tad late for our meeting (in fact we met in the elevator) however the sincerity of her apology only enhanced her charm.

I am new to sensual massages but will look no further then Bethany.

Hi Spence,

I am glad that my apologies actually did get through to you... I had just gone to get my towels from the laundry and then stopped in at the XXX on Rideau, haven't been there in a while... We all know how much fun those places are...lol.

So again, thank you for the nice review and giving me the benefit of the doubt. Know that I will forever be making it up to you... And loving every minute...

I honestly can't wait to meet you again, I was very intrigued when I met you in the elevator and hoped that you would be my client- you are very, very sexy and handsome! Makes my job that much more enjoyable... I love a man in a suit....

Bethany

Xoxox

I met her two weeks ago at dt hotel, again impressed by ad and email correspondence. She is definitely a beautiful & charming woman, who can make a man feel like a million dollars. The shower was erotic, and the massage was divine. She was very attentive at all times and responsive to my cues. The only part I didn't like was it ending. She was a tad late for our meeting (in fact we met in the elevator) however the sincerity of her apology only enhanced her charm.

I am new to sensual massages but will look no further then Bethany.

It is nice to see my style of massage (shower/bodyslides) and the level of quality and detail on a website, and exceptional customer service that I brought/introduced to Ottawa 4 years ago being offered by Bethany, someone who has never actually worked with me or has even met me - however she was trained by my old manager/friend Michelle.

Kudos on carrying the tradition.... as they say, imitation is the best form of flattery !!!

From all the girls at CMJ, we wish you all the best and are honoured to finally have some worthy competition !!

Darling Bethany,

He is a tall, cool drink isn't he! Such a delight....

Catherine

It is nice to see my style of massage (shower/bodyslides) and the level of quality and detail on a website, and exceptional customer service that I brought/introduced to Ottawa 4 years ago being offered by Bethany, someone who has never actually worked with me or has even met me - however she was trained by my old manager/friend Michelle.

Both Michelle and Bethany are fabulous :cool:

Kudos on carrying the tradition.... as they say, imitation is the best form of flattery !!!

From all the girls at CMJ, we wish you all the best and are honoured to finally have some worthy competition !!

With all do respect, I do not think , what Michelle and Bethany are doing is "imitation". It is much better. They are DELIGHT.

I think this is a nice way to put it, I was really flattered to hear that I am competition for CMJ, thank you Jasmine! I love that both Jasmine and I are doing well in the sensuality department as this is what this is all about right?

I was semi-trained by Michelle, in terms of the bodyslide, but can't credit my skills much to her as I am sure she is much better, and only showed me how to do bodyslides for like 10 minutes, I am sure she could kick my butt in terms of a massage anyday! I am in Thailand now getting some new skills and I will be back in full force, July-sih -although only seeing regular clients and maybe some new ones by special and urgent request, lol...

Hope you all are enjoying the lovely weather and I can't wait to use my new moves on all my sexies!