Bethany - Sweetest Message Ever

Time to fold up the massage chair and put away the lotion...

In exchange for suntan lotion, yay! Hoping for a warm welcome back when my batteries are fully recharged...

Will be back on the 8th of February, hope to connect then!

Bethany

Xoxox

Been back for just over a week, but will be leaving again

March 15th for a few months in Europe.

Hoping this post will be read by all my special sexies, would hate to leave you hanging for so long without your

Sweetest Massage!

Coming back by Canada Day, hope to see you before that though!

Bethany

Xoxox

Guest S***dst***

Training as an RMT, under which ever governing college your province belongs, the students are given a lesson on this side of things.

While RMT's don't/shouldn't be partaking in sexual touching, advances etc.. the therapist is a person, the clients are people, and emotions cause us to do crazy thing.

If an RMT has feelings for a client, and like wise, it is advised they stop seeing that particular client for a minimum of 1 year. Keeping contact with them is understandable but no relationship of any kind should be persued.

After the break from each other the two parties should try and persue their relationship properly. If they still feel connected, fabulous; not to mention safer for the therapist. If not it was, likely, for the best in both cases.

People will become attached/friends to those whom they feel safe, comfortable, connected, pleasure etc..

This is known as "transferrance". Typically if you have a shitty day, you convey your shitty day onto others. This is where "mysery loves company" stems from.

Clients and therapists transfer themselves onto each other everytime they spend a session together. This can often lead to temperary, and strong feelings of love, anxiety, joy etc. The endorphines released during intercourse, pain and pleasure are relatively the same; same high from different sources.

Think about this next time you are with your MP or SP...or client as one of the afor mentioned.

RMT's are a bit different I realize but I wanted to put this out there if it helps anyone, in anyway.

They are taught many things to cover themselves in these situations, as a bad relationship with a client can literally end their careers as RMTs.

This is a first for me as I don't usually share my experiences on the board. But, having had the pleasure of enjoying more than one massage from Bethany, I can also confirm that she gives the sweetest massage that I have had the good fortune of receiving. She is always professional and very sensual. I only wish I could see her again before she leaves for Europe.

Have a great trip Bethany, I look forward to hearing about your travels upon your return.

T. P.

A first for me also. Agreed with Tush_Push and his comments.

Bethany is the Sweetest, gentlest, most sensual, very intelligent, sexy, talented, MA around. I solely book with her as she makes one feel so very comfortable, special and secure. She shows that she really loves her job and that her goal is always to please.

If an MA is uncomfortable with a client, then it would be by all means her choice to not see said client. Mutual respect goes both ways, and most MA's adhere to respecting clients privacy and boundaries. Clients should always reciprocate. Otherwise, it would be time to move on.

I hope to see you soon (this week) before you depart for your extended leave.

I also hope you will return to Ottawa refreshed and continue to provide your talented massage expertise to those that appreciate it.

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this here, I don't think he has a comments section yet, I highly doubt he will have one but I think if he did even that would be fun to read... Wonder if he will have a subscriber's list, or a set day of the week that the new articles will be released, (Note to site author:sign me up if you do a subscriber's list, could use a break from my regular erotic literature, plus I love when people write about me, very inspiring mostly!)

All that said, I am still available for new and regular clients until I leave for Paris on the 12th, hope we can connect and that this series of unfortunate events helps my business more than hurts it...

I don't quite get this urge to diarize everything publicly (as I write without any trace of irony on a public message board! :smile:), but the site doesn't seem at all malicious (so far, anyway).

Bethany,

I think you're taking this all very well. Who knows where it will go, but I don't think it's going to be good. With this kind of stuff going on it's easy to see why women become cautious/guarded. You're a real sweetheart and I hope nothing changes that. :bowdown:

I don't quite get this urge to diarize everything publicly (as I write without any trace of irony on a public message board! :smile:), but the site doesn't seem at all malicious (so far, anyway).
Well, I think that just his introduction that she does NOT offer the "Sweetest Massage" is pretty derogatory.

Bethany, I'm sorry you have to deal with this. You have my support and I'm sure the support of the entire CERB community. Thank you for your honesty in this regard.

Thanks everyone for your support, it means a lot to me. I don't think this site is going to be positive toward me but as there is nothing I can do about it I am just hoping that it will be at least truthful.

Bethany,

I like how you broke your rule and ran with your heart.

Sometimes you should break the rule, you had no idea how it would end up, so why not take the chance.

It is sad that your trust in the former client ended up being betrayed.

I hope to see you in July, when you return.

Have been back for a month and everyone has been really great, lots of fun and sexy sessions since getting back! Just did a new photo shoot yesterday outdoors, will be posting some photos by next week, can't wait to see them myself!

My pix will show that my extra curvy body is a touch more curvaceous than normal, memories of Europe, lol... If you like curves, now would be a great time to see them!

Bethany

Xoxox

My sincerest apologies to those of you who were eagerly awaiting me to post my new shots, my now ex-photographer(unless he has a good excuse) is MIA with no ETA on when I will get them... His previous reliability is no more, I suppose a new photoshoot is in order... Will only announce them after they are posted from now on, lol...

Bethany

Xoxox