Faye@Brass Club

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

My first visit to Brass Club. Finally. I had tried before but something came up, but this time everything worked out well. I was met at the door by the lovely Jessica, whom I hadn't seen in ages, but she greeted me warmly and gave me a tour of the facility. It's luxurious, well furnished (with a bar), comfortable, and centrally located. The double massage couches are a great idea, and I was offered a room with one as I waited for Faye. She appeared, a very attractive girl with a fit body, beautiful breasts, a winning smile and an engaging personality. Jessica had recommended her particularly to me, remembering what I like, and Jessica was right. I had an excellent massage session with Faye, showering together as we got to know each other, then rubbing Faye first, and then being rubbed. All very satisfying. Somehow comfortable and exciting at the same time. Faye is a charmer, easy to talk to and easy to like. Very likable, for sure!

Agency Brass Club
I would visit again
Agency Brass Club
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Another trip to Brass Club to meet someone new, and another fantastically good time. I'd heard good things about Faye, so I thought it was time to see if they were true. And as it turns out... she's better :)

First impressions were good when Faye came to lead me into the room, and a conversation became a slow and sensual mutual exploration and disrobing. And then things began to heat up... so much so that I began to wonder if we'd actually make it to the shower. Well, we did... but that didn't cool anything down much. Out of the shower, and Faye then gave me a very good all-over massage with some delicious teasing thrown in, which gradually escalated into exactly what you'd expect.

I've no idea why it took me so long to go and see Faye... but it'll definitely be a lot less long before I go to see her again!

Had the priviledge of spending an hour at the club with Faye last evening. All the compliments posted here are true to my experience.

Been meaning to post this for ages now, but better late than never right?

Visited The Brass Club earlier this year having booked a session with Faye, and I could not be happier with the choice! WOW! Such a beautiful girl, with a sweet, wonderful personality, and a body that can't be beat. She's an utterly perfect package.

If I could I'd book a bit of Faye time every day!

I would like to agree with all of the above

had a wonderful time with Faye

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.