Sensualmelly

Had a liitle free time in my schedule and noticed Sensualmelly was in town. Contact was easy and a couple hour meeting was set up for last Friday morning. As I was driving in from the ranch the thermometer was reading -30 and I kept asking myself why I live here in the winter.

I am not sure what to say about my encounter with Melly, something about her I can't explain. Not sure what it is. From the moment the door opened and I was greeted by Melly, there was a a certain mystique I wasn't expecting. Melly is an exotic beauty with a sensual accent to match. Very friendly with very captivating eyes, I am not sure if I spent more time looking into her eyes and at her beauty then gazing at her oh so very delectable body.

There is nothing rushed about Melly and conversation with her is very easy except for the distraction of Melly's exotic beauty. Melly is so polite and willing to please and Melly did that in so many ways. The two hours passed by so fast yet they also seemed to to lingere forever. Melly is so very natural and so easy to be with.

Melly was changing locations so I offerered her a lift. When we got to her new location and she was getting out, she so politely and sensually asked if she could have a kiss which I could not resist.

On the drive to the office all of my thoughts returned to the time I just spent with Melly. Hopefully we will get together the next time she is in E-town or better yet where the warm winds blow across the hot sands. Maybe then I can better describe my encounter with Melly.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.