the 20 minute rule

One of you fine folk suggested that a 20 minute wait outside is long enough. I thank you, anonymous poster, because I've just returned from skedaddling from being stood up.

I won't name names, but the provider was a duo and not listed on this board.

The thing is, stuff happens. We all understand that. But radio silence in such a situation makes a fella feel all lonely and unappreciated. So ladies, if things are going south, please be honest and just tell us asap. It's only polite to communicate, as I always do.

If you want to know more deets, PM me.

• Like 1

20 mins is way too long!! if you are not invited up within 10 I would leave. There is no excuse to leave you hanging like that. Now things can happen so if she is professional she will keep you posted before hand or let you know she is running late. Its always a good idea to try to contact just before you leave or an hour before to make sure they will be ready for you and to let hee know your coming. Too many cancellations on girls is not fair to them either.

• Like 1

I won't name any names but sadly this has happened to me, I waited 15mins... Plus I always arrive 15mins early to make sure I get a parking spot. So waiting 30mins in total is kind of a bummer. Sadly that ruined my evening since I didn't manage seeing anyone. Since then I always confirm an hour prior and I tell the provider if I don't hear back from them 30mins prior I won't go. However I still got stood up once even though we both confirmed 30mins prior. However she apologized and certainly made up for it. But I shouldn't complain that much since I know the girls get stood up way more than us with fake bookings and no shows... Anyhow that's my little two cents.

• Like 1

I always ask my clients to confirm an hour before especially if it's an appointment that is booked in advance. This way we are both in direct communication closer to the appointment time.

However, waiting 10-20 minutes without the provider letting you know what's going on or even if she did so without much of an explanation (I. E asking you to wait a few extra mins without advanced notice is unprofessional imo. It could be a case of double booking and whoever gets there first gets to see the SP and the other guy is S.O.L.

• Like 2