What the F is this

ya looks like someone took her photos off facebook and posted them as a fake ad, probably an ex-boyfriend or something

ya looks like someone took her photos off facebook and posted them as a fake ad, probably an ex-boyfriend or something

This is exactly what I thought. Whoever did this had a pretty nasty, disgusting and spiteful intention to harm and could possibly put someone in danger especially an address was included.

Looks like some one wants to make her look bad. This kind of stuff drives me nuts, no one deserves to be treated like that especially when this could lead to serious harm (i really hope not though). Reported it too, hopefully it gets taken down soon.

• Like 1

WTF was I thinking - I first thought she was serious and for some reson was lashing out ...throwing risk to the wind...thanks to you guys I agree this must be a cruel demented kind of revenge or idiots attack on someone. Hope it is erased soon. Man I am so naive sometimes.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Thank you Meaghan for mentioning that it can be reported, so I did so as well.

I was kind of in shock when I read it. I hope for the girl's sake that the address and phone number are not hers.

Thank you OP for bringing this to our attention, hopefully enough people from here will report it and get it pulled.

I see it is still active. Reported it but definitely bull***. Can't imagine how that would feel to have crap like that out there for her or her friends/family. Bullying at its worst. Jail-time required.

I reported this to BackPage. I hope you did too after having a good laugh at this girl's expense.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I've reported the ad to BP every day for the last 6 days. So many people here have also done so and yet the ad is still up. In MHO, BP is no better than the person that posted the ad if they aren't going to listen to people who report it and have it removed. Sort of an accessory to the crime per se.

Let's hope the address is not this girl's real address, same with the name i'n the ad. Very poor taste from whoever did it and I can't believe the ad is still up.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I had a look and the ad is still up, so BP does not take the reporting button seriously. They probably get some sort of increase in revenues every time someone hits the report-button.

There is a slight chance that there is no one in the bp offices at this time.

The owners have been arrested (on trumped up charges) and i believe the Texas office was raided. I don't have any information other than that, and it is possible that they went back to business, but in the meantime keep in mind that a simple report flag is pretty useless

Use the Contact tab on the site and fill in the necessary info, and let's hope there is still someone in some office somewhere able to do something.

fortunately bp ads do have expiration dates, and this one is getting close to that date i hope

http://posting.thunderbay.backpage.com/classifieds/Contact