Lost Kim's Home Base Massage contact! Help!

Hey guys, I lost her contact about 2-3 weeks ago. My own fault :(

She has the best massage, would really appreciate it.

Please pm and let me know!

Do you have a description? If you do a Google search with her name with Esco** you will find a number of Kim's and Kimberly's working in Ottawa.

Texted in june to see if still working and she said yes. but Texted her old number again today with no reply so not sure if still good. She doesn't seem to advertise anymore so not sure if still officially working

• Like 1

Hi

there's another thread re KIm -whom yes, did GREAT masages, but as you'll se in the thread, unless you know something we all don't, she's long since "retired". if you know otherwise, pls PM me with any info. cheers!

Hey, PW

my bad -good to know, and if your comfortable sharing her contact email, great! but if not, I understand that she may not ant that "out there" ;)

cheers

Last e mail with Kim So good that you come back from the trip. Sorry to tell you thst I stoped to do my business awhile, not work there anymore. But my Mom still live in same building on different floors. I still keep your glasses the last time you forgot there. I can give you when you pass up

. so this time its true she out

Last e mail with Kim So good that you come back from the trip. Sorry to tell you thst I stoped to do my business awhile, not work there anymore. But my Mom still live in same building on different floors. I still keep your glasses the last time you forgot there. I can give you when you pass up

. so this time its true she out

the message is a bit ambiguous. it could mean she works somewhere else now. gonna call her previous number and ask

HI - if anyone finds out for sure, pls let us know - I was both a regular and firend as well, and when she met someone i think she "had" to cut all former ties unfortunately. 'hoping all is well, either way, with Kim :)

• Like 1

Messages above are all correct. Her new SO asked that she find a new line of work. She has done so. I can't discuss what she's doing but appears happy. I'm going to miss her personality and interesting conversions. like the others I certainly wish her the very best.

• Like 1