Charlotte Quinn

Clicked on the link for Charlotte Quinn. Seems to have been taken down. Anyone out there have a contact number for her? Seen her once and would like to again. That is.. If she's back. Thanks

8 minutes ago, wsazili said:

Clicked on the link for Charlotte Quinn. Seems to have been taken down. Anyone out there have a contact number for her? Seen her once and would like to again. That is.. If she's back. Thanks

MsManda literally just posted her Twitter account....

https://twitter.com/Charlotte1Quinn

Charlotte Is a true angle of passion! Very happy to see she’s back ! Treat her well ! 

• Like 1

She is around on LL again and  just got a profile here as well. I have yet to find her though. I never seek to find people in the search here🤷‍♀️

I have seen her and know her well. I honestly believe as terrific as her pics are they do not do her justice. She is stunning and a so easy going and hysterical to boot. You really cant go wrong with booking her. Very pleasant and professional.

Feel free to message for details.

Jane

I have had the pleasure of seeing Ms Charlotte Quinn a few times. She is real, active and a gem. She is beautiful, witty, talented with a great sense of humour! I had the pleasure of seeing her one/one, as a duo and also in a trio. If you write her name in the search it will lead to some reviews I have written involving her. One can not go wrong with her! She does not disappoint!!!

20 minutes ago, RayRenpelle said:

I have had the pleasure of seeing Ms Charlotte Quinn a few times. She is real, active and a gem. She is beautiful, witty, talented with a great sense of humour! I had the pleasure of seeing her one/one, as a duo and also in a trio. If you write her name in the search it will lead to some reviews I have written involving her. One can not go wrong with her! She does not disappoint!!!

As a duo and a trio, wowzers. 🙏

Now that sounds like one hell of a night. 

• Like 2