Naomi in Moncton

Guest *out*****9

I saw her this last weekend as she was in St John. Lovely lady..well dressed and spoken..beautiful. Made me feel at total ease..smelled good..tasted good :) she was at a upscale hotel without the upscale pricing..Very friendly and professional from the time i closed the door untill we finished. She knows how to please and be pleased. If she doesn't come back here to St John i will go see her in Moncton..I definately recommend her !

Additional Comments:

This is my Review on Naomi (BP) in moncton

I visited with Naomi on her first visit here in Saint John She was very friendly and at an upscale hotel without upscale pricing. Very pretty woman and very easy to get comfortable with. From the moment the door closed until I left was very professional, satisfying . Very hot but at ease. S

tty woman and very easy to get comfortable with. From the moment the door closed until I left was very professional, satisfying . Very hot but at ease. She knows how to please and also how to be pleased. It's was the best experience I have had in the last few years, I really hope she comes back and if she

tty woman and very easy to get comfortable with. From the moment the door closed until I left was very professional, satisfying . Very hot but at ease. I will be visiting her home town of Moncton. If she comes by your town or city, be sure not to miss this perfect balance of woman and pleasure. Definately recommend her !

Additional Comments:

This is my Review on Naomi (BP) in moncton

I visited with Naomi on her first visit here in Saint John She was very friendly and at an upscale hotel without upscale pricing. Very pretty woman and very easy to get comfortable with. From the moment the door closed until I left was very professional, satisfying . Very hot but at ease. S

tty woman and very easy to get comfortable with. From the moment the door closed until I left was very professional, satisfying . Very hot but at ease. She knows how to please and also how to be pleased. It's was the best experience I have had in the last few years, I really hope she comes back and if she

tty woman and very easy to get comfortable with. From the moment the door closed until I left was very professional, satisfying . Very hot but at ease. I will be visiting her home town of Moncton. If she comes by your town or city, be sure not to miss this perfect balance of woman and pleasure. Definately recommend her !