Brass Club vs CMJ

Hey guys, I'm just wondering your thoughts on the differences between these two places. Would appreciate some input as I will be in the downtown area this weekend and might checkout the brass club.

Cheers

To me, not much. They are both great establishments with great management teams and an all-around fun time. The only difference is that one is downtown and the other is in the west (with a second location in the east). Each one does a good job in serving its' own area of town.

• Like 5

Both great places; BC best if you are downtown with no car. CMJ has East and West locations.

Edited by 1963Kennedy
spelling

Two questions re these clubs: Do they ask for ID when registering/joining? I was able to visit one club without a membership as a guest of a lady. Is this usual practice?

To me, not much. They are both great establishments with great management teams and an all-around fun time. The only difference is that one is downtown and the other is in the west (with a second location in the east). Each one does a good job in serving its' own area of town.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Been to both establishments, and they are extremely well run. As I live in the east end, CMJ east is extremely convenient for me. This being said, I do go out to CMJ west and am planning on going to the Brass Club again one time soon.

Yes, the membership fees are different...BC is 5$ for a lifetime membership and I think CMJ is 70$ when you first join (technically it is 200$ and your first 30 minute session, of 130$ ivalue s included...so 200-130 = 70) and I have been told is is $10/yr thereafter.

They are. But CMJ included a free orientation session.

Can you explain what the free orientation means? if you pay $200 for membership that includes first 30minutes. What is the free orientation.

The orientation includes the paperwork, a short video explaining the history of the establishment and a briefing of some of the rules. You can then stick around for an included session. Don't remember if it was 30 or 45 minutes.

• Like 1

If you prefer sticking with one, I would try both first and choose for yourself. I think the attendant is far more important than the venue. I would be happy to try either one.

The most difficult part of the whole experience may be choosing the lovely lady ...

... difficulty I have, is choosing between repeat visits with the wonderful girls I have already seen, or sampling the rest of the roster of beauties available on any given night.

Isn't the choosing the best part of the fun? It's like wine or chocolate... need to try them all, multiple times if needed, to make sure your favorite really is your best? Mmmm...:icon_mrgreen:

• Like 3

I've been going to CMJ for years now. More the CMJEast now as I live in the east end.

But I had gone the CMJ southend one quite a few times. But traffic at lunch is pretty bad.

Brass Club is only 5 minutes from me. So I have recently started going there now as it is easier to get to. Brass Club is brand new and has a bar and serves food also. Great girls that have been hand picked and trained by the famouse Jessica :)

They are all great clubs, run by great management. I have favourites at both clubs. So it depends on who I want to see. You can't lose wherever you go :)

• Like 2

Ya. I'm almost exclusively into Asian laides. There are some exceptions of course ;).

Does the BC have Asian ladies?

April is half Asian. That's the only one I think right now. (Unless your definition of Asian extends to India.)

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

I'm told Elle is also half-Asian, though I haven't met her to confirm.

Aficionado describes the process and club well. I wrote a similar piece last month on another forum and we both touched upon much of the same subject matter.

I have been a very happy CMJ member for over two years now.

Lovely ladies, great locations (particularly CMJ East, which is so convenient for me), good administration and excellent service.

I still miss Vicki of CMJ East. The first woman i saw at CMJ. Now retired, but as beautiful and charming as ever.

I haven't been to Brass Club yet.

I have been to both and have had very enjoyable sessions.

One has the edge in location and amenities.

The other has the edge on the roster of lovely MAs. [This is base more on my personal preference]

With MAs moving around, I'm sure eventually things will balance out.

While I have not visited CMJ for a few months, I found the primary differences to be the following:

At the Brass Club, I am always greeting by a smiling lovely who offers refreshment and pleasant conversation while preparations are made for me.

From internet chatter, it seems CMJ is renovating but The Brass Club is newly decorated, stem to stern, and well furnished.

I may not be in the majority but I have no compunction about meeting people at a spa, so I appreciate the discretion shown without feeling like a ten year old hiding in a closet. I have never bumped into anyone mainly through the vigilance of my hostesses, but I never feel like an ugly secret either.

• Like 3

Having been to both, I do not see a huge difference in decorations, nor do I pay much attention.

Have not seen a BBW girl on either schedule, but there are few with very attractive curvy figures - check them out - I know i will do so asap.

Elle @ Brass Club is smoking hot and part asian. i almost lost it when she shook my hand. go see her

Rini @cmj is smoking hot too when you can catch her on schedule. has a very magnetic personality that you will want to try to explore

Having been to both, I do not see a huge difference in decorations, nor do I pay much attention.

Have not seen a BBW girl on either schedule, but there are few with very attractive curvy figures - check them out - I know i will do so asap.

Elle @ Brass Club is smoking hot and part asian. i almost lost it when she shook my hand. go see her

Rini @cmj is smoking hot too when you can catch her on schedule. has a very magnetic personality that you will want to try to explore

Rini is back ? I don't think so. She has been away for over a year.

For location, I totally prefer CMJ East.

I am retired now, so I don't have to deal with downtown traffic and road work.

I understand that for others the situation may be very different.

So many lovely women at CMJ, and so relaxed at their East location with showers in every room.

I still so miss Vicki at CMJ East since she retired :( So life is not perfect, but still very, very good :)

I hope you enjoy your days in this life :)

bellafan

• Like 1