Leaving in a blaze of glory!

Hi all,

My birthday is coming up soon and I'm at a point in my life where I feel it's time that I retired from hobbying. In all honesty I haven't been doing much hobbying for a while now but never could bring myself to make the decision to finally retire. So now I'm at that point where I need to focus on other important parts of my life, the really good parts.

That being said, I want to ask all of you: what would you do to celebrate your birthday and your last time as a hobbyist? Looking for ideas and suggestiobns.

CheerS!!!

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I'd suggest making more of a week of it, kind of like booking a special vacation when turning a special age (40, 50, 60, etc.).

On the first day, I would book time with my most favorite SP that I enjoy seeing the most.

The second day, perhaps an experience outside the comfort zone (for me that might be someone such as a dom, or TS).

On the third day, a visit to a favorite MA, kind of a chance to ease the muscles from the first couple days.

Fourth day - see NotchJohnson's post above.

Fifth and Sixth day - recover from NotchJohnson's post above; save your energy for the last day ;)

On the 7th day, find that one most beautiful /intriguing /interesting/spirited SP or MA that you always dreamed of seeing but never had the courage, or time to see before.

Any of the above might be fun, but if you can only do one, skip day five and six and pick from the rest!

Good luck mahcus, and as Notch said, let us know how things go! Best wished!