Question for MAs about grooming

I know SPs prefer to see a well groomed gentleman (trimmed or shaved). Is this a preference shared by MAs as well, or does it not matter so much since the level of intimacy is not the same?

• Like 3

i would think it all depends on the MA. Everyone is different. Some like trimmed, some like shaved, some like full. a lot depends on chemistry too, if you both like each other, it shouldn't be an issue.

• Like 3

I usually get a partial Brazilian wax. Keeps the balls clean and I just trim whatever is remaining above. Haven't heard complaints from anyone.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I love a really clean man, but hair does not matter to me. I prefer men that aren't shaved bald down there personally. But some trimming is always nice. It's so much easier to get lost in the moment with good hygiene!!

• Like 2

Good to hear Kimora, I went a step further and got lasered so, all gone forever including nuts and crack, except for a landing strip, kept very trimmed

• Like 1

I love a really clean man, but hair does not matter to me. I prefer men that aren't shaved bald down there personally. But some trimming is always nice. It's so much easier to get lost in the moment with good hygiene!!

I agree with everything that ohkatie said.I do not have a strong preference for shaved but, good hygiene is really important to me.

• Like 1

good hygiene is a must but hair doesn't really bother me :) its really your own personal preference at the end of the day just like how i enjoy being nice and clean shaven bald for the gentleman but that is also my own personal preference

• Like 3

Trimmed and clean is the way to go. A little too much hair down there could be a turn off or even have scent. IMO keeping it clean is better during a massage too ;-)

My personal preference is definately Kept clean but not necessarily completely shaved (intimate area ) ... But I really enjoy chest hair.. I have a soft spot for hair .. It look manly and it is so attractive to see a nice beard and a chest covered with hair .. It is like an invitation to slide your fingers in it ...

The only thing that bothers me , would be that famous smell when I am massaging around the botox area ;)

This would be my only recommendation to the guys that like a great massage .. Clean deep and scrub that bum so your Ma might be more open minded to give you a great bum massage ;)

Hahaha !

Ali

• Like 5

The lads who go regimental when wearing a kilt, find it more comfortable not to be completely shaved.

• Like 1

The only thing that bothers me , would be that famous smell when I am massaging around the botox area ;)

This would be my only recommendation to the guys that like a great massage .. Clean deep and scrub that bum so your Ma might be more open minded to give you a great bum massage ;)

Hahaha !

Ali

Omg yes! The cleaner, the better massage and service!

I like men who are shaved bare or at least trimmed is my preference. Not a fan of the forest. Lol.

• Like 1

In fairness there have always been grooming "fashions", it boils down to personal hygiene . Your pubis is your own business. But pubic hair was put there to protect your genitalia from friction & infection. It is more hygienic not to shave it; however, removing all the hair leaves your pubis wounded and defenceless.. so I'd say keep it very clean and trimmed :) that's how I like it !

• Like 2