I've seen her and she's the real deal, one of the nicest natural bodies i've seen. Those are real pictures, she's a bit shy but most likely new to the scene.

Treat her well I want her back :)

• Like 1

I sent an email reply to ad asking about all the reviews referenced as I could not find any. No response after more than half a day. Multiple ads across Canada with tight dates. Different number in very recent ads and that number, when searched, hits ads with many other women.

To be fair, could be someone else copying/messing with the ads. Just reporting what I found.

Edited by chilzz
adding info
  • Like 1

I googled the number she is using and it pops up with other girls and images. That seems somewhat strange to me. Exact same stats for height and weight but different pics and different age. Call me paranoid......

https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?578612-%26%23128283%3B-In-OshaWa-Today-GFE-In-amp-OuT-%26%23128283%3B

Edited by jeffmac1984
Incorrect web address

Thanks alot :)

Additional Comments:

Loll yes because were too lazy to write a nee texts but we use the same phone # depending on where were working ... its an app # thats why guys sorry for the confusion :/ but yes we're definitely all REAL

Additional Comments:

loll i almost always answer my texts but just so i know what number did u text me with and around what time was it thanks

• Like 1

Elissa I am not sure about other members but one of the first things I do is copy the main body and run it through goggle. The Advice I gave someone I would have passed on had they not had a ref was if sp's want to get their inspiration from current ads around the country they should change the order of the statements in the ad. I have had 3 bad experiences in short period of time from sp's out of the Halifax area and they all had a 902 number, another number with different pics and those same generic word for word ads. Last experience was Friday when the person left with something and then tried to tell me they thought I gave it to them lol (which could not have been a case of confusion on their part)

she is the real deal,spent some time with her ,shes a little shy but fun

greeted me at the door with a sexy outfit and she looks way better in real life

had a little chat then straight to business ,not going into details but i will definetly see her again soon.

• Like 1

I met Elissa this week, and OMG.... She was totally worth it. She was super nice, great body(100% Real Pics) she is the real deal guys... She was not in any rush, didn't spend her time on phone like some others I've met... I even stayed and talked with her for a while afterwards, OMG...I am hooked on her, I will see her every time she comes to my city, She is worth the meet....100% real deal here guys,,,,no other girl will do on BP if she is there, she's the one guys....you will love meeting her.....

• Like 1

Thanks for the great review where did we meet i mean what city just to know .. if u dont mind thanks

Additional Comments:

Thanks now that u know what Lyla is next time you want some fun you can always check before seeing a girl and yes we did have fun thanks for the review n hope we see eachother or we can snapchat on my free time ok

well.

i guess i may have taken one for the team.

picturea are real and accurate but zero for personality.

she spent the entire visit checking her phone and ipad which were beeping constantly.

lets just say there was

no guarranteed satisfaction.

I tried Elissa, and she looks just like her pics. I found her a bit shy and not very talkative - but no complaints about her skills. I left feeling less stressed for sure but ymmv.

• Like 1

:-/ yes i am shy because my English is not good at all and cant really hold a long conversation in English... Most of the times its my girlfriends or my booker that answers the phone/text so I think they should advertise that I'm not good in English and that people should be aware of it when they come see me ... reason im on my phone when im busy with someone is because im using Google Translator to understand what hes trying to explain to

me :( ..... Im working on my language barrier so hopefully it will help in the future & thanka for understanding

• Like 2

She is friendly, and gives good service.

Her English isn’t great but we got along fine. Give her a try.

• Like 1