Brittney @ Brass Club

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

http://www.brassclub.ca/team/brittney/

https://twitter.com/MsBrittneyBrass

I originally met Brittney when I first registered for membership at Brass Club. In follow-up online flirting and connecting, she professed that she would love to take my Brass Club virginity.

My first appointment coincided with the club's Halloweek promotional period so it was thrilling to see what creative costumes the staff chose to wear. Brittney assembled a sexy schoolgirl outfit much like the debut video of her musical counterpart Spears, replete with pigtails and an innocently naughty look on her face (and coincidentally she revealed she was also wearing a Britney Spears fragrance). Oh baby baby!

Mutual caressing led to slow undressing. What stood out to me was her treatment of my clothing which she carefully rolled and placed on a shelf off the floor instead of discarding everything in a haphazard mess. Little touches like that speak volumes about her consideration and customer service.

Our first shower included the plenty of soapy fun with cleansing, standing bodyslides, lots of close body contact, and flirty conversation.

On the table, she demonstrated some of the flexible ballet poses depicted in her Brass Club profile photos, except completely nude, which she revealed was a new experience before her. I felt fortunate to be witnessing history.

The massage was a horizontal reflection of the shower, with massage oil in place of soap. On the flip, I was able to revel in her fit spinner frame and the angelic-yet-naughty look on her face as she finished me manually before our second shower and affectionate farewell.

Brittney is classy, sassy, and very Brassy.

Closest celebrity resemblance: Adult actress Lexxi Rippa.

Picture a tiny gorgeous dancer, fit and flexible, a room with mirrors strategically placed for all-round views, a comfortable big bed. Picture her straddling you as she works, bending sexily, always smiling and engaging. Picture her working out the tension, skilfully despite her youth. Picture her with you in the shower, slipping and sliding. Laughter and fun and good conversation too. An excellent time with Brittney!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.